Where to make leather bag

@Sarah Thuy hi where is your friend's shop? Please email me at [link under review]
-@Mashy Raul

Hello Mashy Raul, and welcome to expat.com.

The member you are responding to, Sarah Thuy, has not been active for over 5 years, so it is doubtful that you will receive a response. I suggest you visit the Vietnam Forum's main page, and open a new topic with your questions.

Also, please note that your contact details have been removed from the open forum. This is done as a security protocol, and is strictly enforced by admin. Any member(s) who wish to provide contact information are able to do so by sending a PM (private message) to other members.

Again, welcome to expat.com.

@Sarah Thuy

hi Sarah.  I know that this is an old post, but do you still have contact for custom made bags?

Hi @Sarah Thuy, I know that this is an old post, but, does your friend still make custom leather bags?
        -@brie lee

Hello brie lee, and welcome to expat.com.

The member you are responding to, Sarah Thuy, has not been active for over 6 years, so it is doubtful that you will receive a response. I suggest you visit the Vietnam Forum's main page, and open a new topic for discussion.