Supermarkets for foreigners

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a supermarket (Any district) which caters for foreigners (expats from Europe, USA and Australia) namely.

There are some products which I am specifically interested in such as;

Heinz Baked Beans
Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother of Culture
Italian salami
Buffalo mozzarella
English Pork Sausages
Walkers or Smiths potato chips

but to name a few products I am interested in  :)

Thanks
Brian

Two are:
US Mart on Tran Hung Dao half way between De Tham and District 5 has some US brands, and some other brands I have not seen in the US.  Google "us mart ho chi minh".

The "Giant Supermarket" (it is pretty big!) in the basement of the mall at Crescent Lake, D7, has lots of imported food. Google "crescent mall district 7".

Excellent... Very familiar with Giant!
Appreciate the help. Thanks!

There is Phuong Ha grocery store in Ham Nghi street, which provide alot of imported food. good luck!

This thread is old but the information should still be accurate:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=67196

There is Annam Gourmet Market, they have French, American, Italian and some other Asian cuisines too - also a deli and cafe on the 2nd. floor with meats and cheese, a wine,  teas, chocolate sections on the 1st. floor at:
16 Hai Bà Trưng, Bến Nghé, 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
+84 8 3822 9332
annam-gourmet.com

District 2, An Phu Supermarket, Thao Dien street & the deli opposite, can't remember the name. Also another 2 small supermarkets on same street in Thao Dien within 300 m

Annan Gourmet is a place to start but is very expensive there is one shop in District 7 and one in D1. There is no chance of finding Walker's/Smiths crisps. AG do sell British style pork sausages. Most supermarkets I E Giant stock Heinz Beans

There are sveral in District 2 - Thảo Điền, Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam - AN PHU. Plus an American mart in 329 Trần Hưng Đạo, Phương Cô Giang, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam and sure D7 must have similar

Try PHUONG HA, 58 Hàm Nghi
HCMC   Q. 1 

They have almost everything on your list, although I never heard of that cider.

Also An Nam on Hai Ba Trung just past the Hyatt.  Go past the Hyatt on your left and the store will be on the right.  Google it for the exact address.

Thanks guys... All great tips and some are really handy like Giant, Veggys and An Nam... albeit, bloody expensive food from An Nam. I guess when the craving for comfort food kicks in, it's worth paying the price at least in the short term to please those cravings.

Couldn't find Nando's sauce anywhere in HCMC, but its the least of my worries for now.  :D

Cheers
Brian

Veggys is the only place so far that keeps Apple Cider Vinegar that is unfiltered and contains the "Mother". Just in case anyone's wondering why I would want such a bizarre product like that, it's simple. ACV is a natural remedy for queezy stomachs, especially out here where hygiene is not a number one priority in food safety. Its a lot easier on the stomach than medication along with a million other health benefits.

Cheers
Brian

Have you tried the 3 or 4 expat stores on Thao Dien Road in Thao Dien Ward District 2?? They have all of these items between them and more. :)