Menu
Expat.com

want to start a business in mauritius

Last activity 03 July 2011 by islander77

adnan sarwar

hi
  i want to start my own business in mauritus.for which i want to know that how i can register my company there ? actually nature of my business is export.plz reply as soon as possible

adnan sarwar

Joana

Hello,

I advice you to contact Board of Investment in Mauritius and you can send them your requirements by mail:

contact@investmauritius.com

The Board of Investment (BOI) is the leading agency of the Government of Mauritius responsible for promoting and facilitating investment in Mauritius .

As Mauritius Opens to the World, transforming itself into a competitive global business platform, the Board of Investment has put at the service of the international business community a personalized range of services to attract international investment and talents in the country.

Hope this could help you.

Good luck

Joana

Joana

Hello,

Try to contact Registrar of companies in mauritius ,may help you to register your business and relevent documents and information about your business would be asked.

Good luck.

Joana

Vayid

Dear Adnan

I do not want to appear discourteous to my fellow country-mate Joana - .

Still, I would say that prior to meeting the authorities, it would be wise to ask whether there is a potential market for the products you want to export from Pakistan to Mauritius.

Should same be positive, you could then choose from the various quite interesting modes of operation.

Cheers

Vayid vayidm2000@yahoo.com

Nadeem

You should not simply see the market or financial viability - but also have a look on the legal side of things. There are rules and regulations that will restrict your business possibilities. Having said that, I must also admit that there are many products that interest Mauritians and that are being imported from Pakistan and regional countries.

I do hope my reply, along with that of Joana and Vayid will help you guide your research. 

Regards
Nadeem

http://gibsonandhills.tripod.com

Rajaji

Hi...I m Rafiqul.....i want start a small business in your country..for which i want to know that how i can register my company there...give me a fevour.& rull & regulation.

islander77

hi there, just read the companies act, amendments thereon:

link
Companies act 2001

have a nice time,
I+++++

Articles to help you in your expat project in Mauritius

• Work in Mauritius
    Work in Mauritius

The small, prosperous republic of Mauritius has risen to become one of the most progressive economies in Africa. ...

• Invest in Mauritius
    Invest in Mauritius

Mauritius is an ideal destination for foreign investment. With a stable democracy, the Rule of Law, and an ...

• Setting up a business in Mauritius
    Setting up a business in Mauritius

Mauritius is a world-renowned business center, ranked first in sub-Saharan Africa by the World Bank. It is the ...

• Work contracts in Mauritius
    Work contracts in Mauritius

In Mauritius, job contracts are stringently regulated to ensure fair treatment and clarity for all employees. The ...

• Internships in Mauritius
    Internships in Mauritius

Mauritius attracts many international students who are looking to do an internship abroad to gain their first ...

• Labor market in Mauritius
    Labor market in Mauritius

The Mauritian economy is a service economy, and not surprisingly, the labor market is dominated by this sector. ...

• Driver's licence in Mauritius
    Driver's licence in Mauritius

Mauritius has a well-developed public transport network, although the frequency and working hours might not work ...

• Banking services in Mauritius
    Banking services in Mauritius

Opening a bank account in Mauritius can help you in many ways, including receiving your salary, paying your ...

All of Mauritius's guide articles