Lets form a band for friendship and fun

who plays guitar? piano? drums? sings? any other instrument? suggestions? need not to be professional, lets do this for fun, our passion will guide us, or if not possible, at least jamming as always, just for fun. so letslearntogether.

this sounds fun... i can sing... :) guitar, a little :)

It all started out of fun. the members were my childhood friends, and we live in the same place too, so whenever we got time, we practice,we play, i do the rhythm and the vocals, but time flies quickly, our lead guitarist is now on board, our drummer put up a business, bass teamed up w/ another, nonetheless our friendship the experience we had in the band was amazing.
some of the songs we played: hotel california, home(c. daughtry, here w/out you, wonderful tonight, kaleidoscopeworld, im yours, ive got a feeling. we dont have preference as its just for fun, but the passion definitely there.

@eri523 great to hear that you can sing, its good when there are at least 2 on vocals, blending wise. and thanks for participating.
@Fiona thanks you so much!

lets do the same, no preference, and if this is not possible, a simple jam will do or a karaoke meet up?

Hi, i play a little bass or guitar just for fun. Let me know if we can meet up.  What' s the plan? Rent a studio or?

we'll wait for some more suggestion Ereza 1506. surely we'll letting you know upon meet up. thanks

@Ereza 1506 do u have own base guitar?

Letslearn.. I got bass.

karaoke or KTV would be fun! :D we can rent a room just for the group... I dunno though where's the cheap-o ktv in makati. :) but that would be interesting to meetup for karaoke.

i studied piano, and trying to learn guitar -- still a beginner. lolz

I would be happy to join.. in singing maybe? lols i dont play any instrument though :-/ hehehe in regards to KTV, the only cheap place i know in Makati is Top Grill. Theres one in taft which is cheaper. I think its called Providence KTV. hehe

@cookeymuncher, do you have own piano? Ereza 1506 got base guitar, perhaps we can discuss on the meet up. as regards to karaoke do you know one in makati? also @rusi ann?
@ ereza so far what song u love to play in base? or playing already. lets do this with no pressure, yes? the more feeling no pressure the better results.

I play some old popular music except jazz. For new songs... I will need to listen first like 4-5 times before playing it

In regards to the KTV its cheap in Top Grill. Its in Jupiter :) theres also red box in greenbelt. music21 and Centerstage in Jupiter as well. They go quite pricey not sure about the fee per head though, ill research on that. :)

thanks Resuri_Ann, since youre in makati, Appreciate it, and everyone for sure...

I would love to join too....and love to sing.This information may help maybe-
Music 21 Plaza Family KTV and Restaurant
Jupiter Street, Makati City with various branches
Tel. no. 896-4261, 890-5230
Open from 3 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily

@cookey- you should come this time, we miss during our 2nd meet up at Chihuahua:)

jobprovider wrote:

I would love to join too....and love to sing.This information may help maybe-
Music 21 Plaza Family KTV and Restaurant
Jupiter Street, Makati City with various branches
Tel. no. 896-4261, 890-5230
Open from 3 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily

@cookey- you should come this time, we miss during our 2nd meet up at Chihuahua:)

@jobprovider - yup sis! I missed meeting up with u last time. but i know for sure we'll meet again, either for expat-bloggers' meetup or for makati feast. :P by the way I'm going to mindoro this coming august. see u around out there when i see you. (text text na lang) :D

@cookeymuncher- There will be a healing mass later at SM Manila with Daddy O.- pm me if you like to attend....I would love to join but If I may ask which part in Mindoro?what are the activities? is it a group? How much is the budget:(How many days:/.. I am only available at weekends....(text pls) Thanks!:D

I tried lot to learn Guitar & drums but i failed :(

Everybody can teach me.

this is really what i expected, i guess forming a band is beyond, but a BOND? definitely!, and im happy that the hardworking ladies are now taking the charge, finding alternative(s). thanks guys,appreciate it! this will do indeed! lets just wait for the others to show up, and decide when that will be? what do u think?

@ Eriza, my friend(lead guitarist) had returned already, ill just have to confirm if hel stay longer, so u can jam w/ us,just for fun. how bout all my life of america? make it w/ u by david gates and bread? my i know songs that u know? or the u like? we play variety, anything that u know wud b great!
@ krishn, take failure as ur motivation, that will likely to happen than a success, but doing the hard work makes no impossible doesnt it?

@letslearn., so anyone play bass? If not i ll do the bass.  Ur friend plays lead, who play drums, keyboard, piano or string? No worry about the singer, i guess everybody sings.  About the song, i play mainly rock n pop, guns n roses, metallica, bon jovi, maroon 5, etc. For new songs, i will need to listen 1st  for a couple of times before playing it. So as of the songs, i will adapt to your styles. Btw I just heard ur song america all my life, heheehe kinda a slow song, but again i can do. For the karaoke session, u guys filipino are the best;) i cant sing, so if i join u maybe i will just enjoy waching u guys singing;)

maybe we can also do some acoustic stuff, if in case we cannot do a full band. I can do tambourine! :P hehe LOLz. Just last saturday I went with the music ministry in Cavite, I tried to play the guitar. I'm only able to play simple chords and need to work out some more in strumming.

But I really look forward to do karaoke. No KJ (or "Kill Joy") here at "wala ren basagan ng trip" hahaha. just enjoy the singing and bonding and build up good friendships :D

@ ereza, ill just have to confirm w/ my freind if he stays longer, and ill give u the songs to play, i bet ure good. how bout you can do magic by america? the script m not moving. hope you can come on the 21st too.

@Krshn, hope u can attend too.

@cookeymuncher, yeah we'll figure it out what we can do, and definitely karaoke would be the all time favorite! yeah, when wer out ther, whether we can sing or not, lets just enjoy, thats the most important., and cookeymuncher this seems to be the 21st night out sched too doesnt it?:)same people in 2 forums except ereza and krshn. and tambourine sounds great by the way:)