The Dark Knight Rises Saturday 21st July

hi all

Who is up for seeing the dark knight rises.

There are two showings at the shaw lido IMAX .. Best venue to see the film.

Showtimes are

6.30pm
9.40pm

Let me know which suits you best. We shall go for the majority vote. I'm in favor of 6.30pm afterwards we can all go out for some food and a drink or two.

Let me know at the latest by Tuesday as these seats will likely sell fast!!

Once confirmed i will book and then collect the cash at the venue.

ps- please don't confirm and then not turn up :)

cheers

Cheers

Hey, you are very fast with organising the next event. :)

So I'm in for next week and for me it doesn't matter what time you choose. But it would be nice if we have some dinner together. Could be before the second time or after the first one. :)

cheers
Lisa

@lisa haha well got to get it sorted before we lose the tickets. I tihnk the 6.30 is better than dinner after. the film is pretty long so getting food after the 9.40pm show might be a chore.

@lisa sorry just read even before the second one is possible lol...Lets see what the majority vote is.

I will be there. IMAX on Orchard Rd ? 10mn far from hôtel^^. Just need to have a look on french teaser to avoid misunderstanding :)

Cheers

the first showtime may be little early. I'm supposed to work on Saturday. I need 1h to come back to hôtel. Confirmation tomorrow.

Cheers

hey Guys!

I am in, what ever the timing it is ok for me, but if some guys are working on saturday then better to go for the latest one and have diner before the show.

btw...nice evening yesterday! :-)
y.

Ok so we'll do dinner before the film and make the film at 9.40pm.. Anyone here ever dined at Marche.. Really nice food, recommend it. It's in very close proxmity about 10 mins from the IMAX

Hi all!   Nice meeting you yesterday too.  Count me out for the movie but I'll see if I can join you for dinner or post-movie drinks

Hi All !! I am working Saturday ((( so i will join you later in the evening )

@Mika can you make the 9.40 pm  showing ?

Is it a movie ? No because i will understand nothing looool !!!

Work on saturday confirmed... I should leave around 5-6pm.
Count me !

Excellent: so far. I have confirmed: Kevin, Lisa and myself for the 9.40 showing.

Confirmed: Kevin, Lisa, whybee and myself.

I shall book the tickets this evening by 5pm if I have not heard any further as just checked and the seats are starting to go.

Hi, I have booked 4 seats for the 9.40 pm showing they are selling fast. And I dont think anyone else besides the 4 of us is joining.

Now for dinner plans, I suggest we all (including those not joining for the film - dchan, mika79) meet at Orchard MRT for 7pm.  From there we can decide where to eat.

already have a show booked for myself on the previous day! i might join you guys for dinner if you go to marche or something, let me know what dinner plans are :)

Ar please join us for dinner

ok. :) 7pm at Orchard MRT.

But please let us fix an exact point where we meet, because the MRT station is not that small and otherwise it could be complicated to find each other. ;)

@Lisa - Agree. Let's set the meeting point outside the mrt next to that  fancy shopping family statues.. the ones in yellow, red green

here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thepuzzler/5729558711/
right outside ion orchard

Are you sure those statues are still there... Cause I used to catch MRT by this way and here tell me nothing. I will go to check this evening ^^. try to find a place to have dinner as well :)

Definitely there. Right outside ion orchard

all right sir ! But i'm still gonna have dinner overthere :) If someone want join me let me now. Otherwise "Bon Appetit" all !

how was it? :)

Film was fantastic