Anyone on here alone whilst other halves live away?

Hi,
Just wondering if there are people on here who are living in different countries from their spouses, my husband has lived away for 2 years and sometimes it's tough.

Would love to make friends and swap stories, maybe I am in the wrong section if so please advise me where I should post..

Ruby..

Hi Ruby, :)

I hope other members will share their experience with you soon.

All the best,
Christine

Hi Ruby,

So I take it that you're back home in the UK and your husband is away here in the UAE?

Are you planning to eventually come out here as well?

Regards,

Mohit

fazal1112 wrote:

HI ruby can we meet in alian .

Fazal,

First of all Ruby isn't here in the UAE;
Second THIS IS NOT A DATING WEBSITE;
And finally, but most importantly SHE IS MARRIED!!!

So go and get a life, or actually make some kind of relevant contribution!!!

Thanks Pabbm...Only just picked up the messages as I have been away
so Fazal your question has been answered. I am sure there are dating websites you could join.. Ruby

Mohit,

Sorry only just seen your other message. I shall remain living in UK but hope to visit around December.. Ruby

I am so sorry Rubi, I just see my post which is not posted by me. I am very surprise how its post from my account. i also delet it now. so if some one is hurt from my post this is not my mind approach . I am sure u all will get my point.

Thanks & regards,

Fazal

Hi ruby, my husband works in Saudi while I live in UAE. A great forum/place to chat with other women in a similar position is expatwoman.com
Maybe we can meet up in December when you're visiting?
Fee

Thanks Fazal for the clarification...

Fee,

Thank you for your message, it would be lovely to talk to a female over there, would love to meet up in December.
Private message me if you wish.

Ruby

good luck

Hi Ruby,

Must be tough being apart.... Why dont you join him?  Lifestyle appears to be a luxury one out there with house help available etc...I am going over in 2 weeks to check out business feasibility as I really want to move out there too. I am going on my own and then rest can follow if its turns out well.  What do u do in UK?   
Sammy from UK