Meeting new people in Toulouse

Hi all I am living in colomiers and am looking to meet new mums or people who don't have children I have a 7 yr old and an 18 month old if anyone would like to meet up for a drink or coffee or even a shopping trip feel free to contact me look forward to hearing from you x

Hello Clairelouise82.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello Clairelouise82,

I too am looking to meet some people. I am a little farther out, but know where Colomiers is. My companion's brother and wife live there :) I am a little older I presume since I have a 21 y/o son!

Sylvia

Hello everyone, I'm new here.

hi, I live in toulouse. my name is denise and I have a son who is 2 years old. if you come to toulouse. lets meet up, my number is 0667697581. i hardly check this website
Denise

Hey!  I'm new also.. if you want to meet up I'm down.  0637356119

I like your username btw.. I know the feeling lol

-Lilly

when r u usually free?
I have a two year son and he loves to go to parks

Hi, I just saw your message on the forum. I just moved to France, don't know anyone and will be in Toulouse tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday. I know it's short notice but would love to meet up if you have the time.

My personal email for fastest reply is bquieen@gmail.com. I check it all the time. Since I am so new to France I still haven't received my French number yet. Waiting for the sim card from the provider.

I am expecting my first and would love to meet other moms to build a network and find friends.

Please, let me know if this sounds possible for you and if you would be interested.

Kindly,
Lisa