Menu
Expat.com

Filming New TV show in need of used car salesman

Last activity 25 July 2012 by NinaX2

NinaX2

Hello!

I am looking for a great used car salesman in Gothenburg that can help us deal with a variety of things for a new TV show for a major network (details to be provided on request).
I was wondering if anyone could reccomend someone they have used?

Please help and we will certainly return the favour in anyway we can.

Thanks!!!

Nina

Harmonie

Hello Nina and welcome to Expat.com!

I may suggest you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Gothenburg, it may perhaps help you.wink.png

Good Luck in your research,
Harmonie.

NinaX2

thanks!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Gothenburg

• Finding work in Gothenburg
    Finding work in Gothenburg

Sweden's second biggest city after Stockholm, and one of the largest in all of Scandinavia. Located in ...

• Internships in Sweden
    Internships in Sweden

Sweden is very welcoming towards young students and trainees. By moving here, you will have the chance to acquire ...

• Finding work in Malmö
    Finding work in Malmö

Located in Skåne county in the south of Sweden, Malmö is one of Scandinavia's first heavily ...

• Setting up a business in Sweden
    Setting up a business in Sweden

Every year, Sweden attracts thousands of expats looking for new ventures. If you are one of them, you should be ...

• Finding a job in Stockholm
    Finding a job in Stockholm

As one of the biggest Scandinavian capitals in Northern Europe, Stockholm is an attractive location for expats. ...

• Finding work in Sweden
    Finding work in Sweden

Sweden is an extremely popular market for expats, famous for great working conditions, gender equality and a good ...

• Become a digital nomad in Sweden
    Become a digital nomad in Sweden

Sweden, the largest of the Nordic countries, is more than Abba, Ikea, and meatballs. Ranking in the top ten of ...

• Study in Gothenburg
    Study in Gothenburg

A coastal city in South West Sweden, Gothenburg is located on the northern tip of Denmark midway between Oslo and ...

All of Gothenburg's guide articles