Hi everybody I'm new

My name is dionis I'm Latin and I have been here for a couple month, I really want to meet friend I actually living in yardley here in Birmingham, there is my phone number you can add me to what'sapp and star talking for that way or in person, it doesn't matter, I'm sorry for my bad English but I still studying the language, I hope you understand I wrote here jeje, my fir first language is spanish :) see you soon.
Phone: 7935050381

Hello! Welcome here! Don't worry everything will be fine and in few months you will be able to talk/write in english! Good Luck!

jonyboy_mentao wrote:

My name is dionis I'm Latin and I have been here for a couple month, I really want to meet friend I actually living in yardley here in Birmingham, there is my phone number you can add me to what'sapp and star talking for that way or in person, it doesn't matter, I'm sorry for my bad English but I still studying the language, I hope you understand I wrote here jeje, my fir first language is spanish :) see you soon.
Phone: 7935050381

Hi mate,

are you still in BRM ? i`m in same situation, i will visit Brm for my Business trip over a month, I`m new here and would like to have friends to hang out around after work, my native language is Vietnamese, my English is not fluently but I can use English for conversation.

Hope to see everyone here.

Cheers

I have some friends now but if you want when you r here contact me and we can go out for a drink play sport or whatever lol. My new phone number is 07957-232445 dionis

jonyboy_mentao wrote:

I have some friends now but if you want when you r here contact me and we can go out for a drink play sport or whatever lol. My new phone number is 07957-232445 dionis

thanks, i will call you when i`m there soon

Cheers