Menu
Expat.com

Group outings in Dubai

Last activity 25 February 2019 by Ram789

Devster

Bah was looking forward to an exciting week out hmm.png. Ah well, maybe this week, I feel as soon as something is to be finalized ppl back out?

Hope we set something up soom...Bored to death tongue.png

rabit

im off on fridays and saturdays...
and im in... wats da exat plan.. and where..?

DubaiInformationSite

why not have something more concrete and we can get it on everyone's calendar. are people willing to share emails? that way we can all communicate easily and set something up. either that or subscribe to the RSS feed of this forum. i find it helpful.

amgadnadyt

Is this outgoing plans are active ? am in if so and i have no problem for sharing the email

shailalone

hey guys...
is dis thing still going on???? am quite new here too n wld love to meet some new ppl..wat say??

OMI

Hi Guys,

Looking to make some good friends who are living in Dubai with their families, If you are intrested please email me on omer.mahmood@hotmail.com. TC

daemonz

anything new going on at the moment?

lfarea

oh,i can't believe just now i see this nice post and i can't believe i missed such great activity!!!!
i believe everyone wants to have such outings again,so let's make the place and time for the next time ok! or if you guys already have the plan for the next one,please inform me to my mail
lfarea@yahoo.com
i'd like to go out with such group every weekend!!!

Tanya_S

Hello,
I would very much like to meet Americans in Dubai/Abu Dhabi.
I am from DC and spend my time between Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

FeeAcer

Hi Tanya,

First of all welcome to Expat.com smile.png

You can find the Network of Americans in Dubai, members of Expat.com.

Arlette

FeeAcer

Hello people,
I've finally arrived in Dubai! and I have good news for you! No reason to be bored anymore!
A first meet-up has been organized; check-out this topic for info.
Send a private message to Matt85 or myself to confirm your presence.
Thanks
Arlette

Maximilien

Hi hamdad - please note that this thread is very old smile.png

AssiyaKairzhanova

Hey all,looking for friends in Dubai smile.png still new here and feeling quite boring, drop me a msg in case u r interested:)

mujahid5034

big_smile.png

All the best..!!

Rach029

Hi Assiya,

Drop me a message and we can arrange something as I've moved back to Dubai and suddenly feeling like I need to start fresh with real people!

I'm keen for coffee, drinks or whatever! I'm easy going so buzz me.

Rach

Rach029

Can I join?

NaiveEve

Hi Rach029,

I am also looking for female friends here in Dubai. I would like to have some friends to meet during weekends or holidays. If you already have a group kindly let me know if I can join you guys.

Thank you.

NaiveEve

Rach029

Hi NaiveEve,

I haven't yet formed a group but like you I want to establish more girl friends here in Dubai!
Give me a message and we can meet up for coffee or other activities.

Rach

rashifrashif

Dear All
please be happy ... you have got one more member who is looking for new friends .. Just remember me whenever if you people  planning any function /outing

yusuf13

Hi guys this sounds great, only wish this was suggested and occurred earlier as I'm back in the UK now. I will be back in Dubai after Christmas so it will still be great to catch up with you all and furthermore will be exciting to make new friends.

I think this should be a weekly or fortnightly thing.

yusuf13

Diffinately cute girl that sounds like a plan.

mercslk280

Hey guys,
Count me in whenever you guys have a plan....

Regards,
A

Ram789

Hi I'm new in Dubai yes I want friends in Dubai

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dubai

• Accommodation in Dubai
    Accommodation in Dubai

One of the first things you will need to settle when relocating to Dubai is accommodation. If you are relocating ...

• Finding a job in Dubai
    Finding a job in Dubai

Home to 9 million expats, the UAE is a very popular relocation destination. If you are employed by a company in ...

• Study in Dubai
    Study in Dubai

Are you looking forward to studying in the United Arab Emirates? Dubai is a perfect choice, and the article below ...

• Buying property in Dubai
    Buying property in Dubai

Dubai is like a drug; from the minute you step into the city as a tourist, the love affair starts. Within a short ...

• Relocating to the UAE
    Relocating to the UAE

Relocating to another country, especially to somewhere like the UAE, involves a lot of preparation. However, with ...

• Discover Dubai
    Discover Dubai

The UAE is a country with over 9 million expats — and this alone says a lot. Dubai is the country's most ...

• The work culture in Dubai
    The work culture in Dubai

Dubai has become a second home for many nationalities from around the globe, which makes the work environment even ...

• Customs in Dubai
    Customs in Dubai

If you are relocating to Dubai, you might be bringing some items in your luggage in addition to what you're ...

All of Dubai's guide articles