Hi, Im new here.

Dear all, I'm new to this forum. I hope to make friends and get guidiance. I hope to get an exciting experience here. Cheers.

Anietie wrote:

Dear all, I'm new to this forum. I hope to make friends and get guidiance. I hope to get an exciting experience here. Cheers.

Welcome on board, the guys and girls over here will definitely help you with anything needed and they are great to know :)

Thank you Mrayes for the warm welcome. I've started feeling at home already.

Mrayes wrote:

Welcome on board, the guys and girls over here will definitely help you with anything needed and they are great to know :)

Hello Anietie.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you can tell us more about yourself.

If you have questions, feel free to ask them.

Thank you,
Aurélie

welcome to blog and welcome to qatar.....hope to feel like home and enjoy like home and i should sya better than home.....

Thank you Zedsaries. I appreciate.

zedsaries wrote:

welcome to blog and welcome to qatar.....hope to feel like home and enjoy like home and i should sya better than home.....

Thanks Aurelie. There's not much to say of myself. I'm just a Chemical Engineer. Currently working as a call center Agent. Desiring to come to Qatar as an expat. Do you think I stand a Chance?

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Anietie.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you can tell us more about yourself.

If you have questions, feel free to ask them.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Make yourself comfortable .Its a good place

Hey guys, I am new here as well :) moving to Doha in couple of weeks; hopefully, I can get from here some good tips frm u guys on the city, ppl, the lifestyle etc.. thx for sharing and caring :) cheers!

LbeExpat

Welcome to Qatar , Your are also like me in Q , maybe we can tag along 

Cheers

hi new member her.but I am here in Qatar for 1 and half year. Hope to hear from all of you here. Thanks and Regards!

welcome my dear..

Welcome !

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Hey all,

I am 6 months old in Qatar. Just moved on a new job from Dubai. Looking at socializing with other folks new to Qatar. want to get together? Let me know...:)

cheers

welcome , hope for you nice stay in Qatar.

welcome..

Hello.
I am actually leaving in dubai but come every week in doha. Looking for feiendship as well. Dont hesitate to contact me. Cheers.

[Moderated: Off topic. Post your advert in the Flats for rent in Qatar section.]