For new pepole,,, how to get a job @qatar

In my view, and based on my experiance,,,, i found many pepole are not taking care of thier CVs, writing a cv is a skill, and to attract HR manager Eyes, you should do a lot of effort .

Step no.1: Make an Excellant  CV,,, if you donot have a friend that can help you,,, please use one of the online services,,, it is really important.

Step no.2: Add ur cv to the Bayt.com,,, it is the biggest website and daily you will find new jobs.

Step no.3 Gulf Talent webiste is also recommended, it is good website and giving you a good chance to have daily new jobs

In addition to the prevouise steps,,, you should have a trust of ur self and your God that you will find a work that you deserve and like....... You can read the Secret book before start finding the work.

Last Step before interview,,,, share your salary and benefits with pepole that you trust,,,,,  then you can know the market salary average. 

If you like this post :) please tell me,,,, then i will be able to creat anotehr post regarding the interview ,,,, questions and answers,,, and how to increase your trust

All the best to you

Mido

Dear friend thanx for ur message.i wana coming from bangladesh.let me know pls both cheapest and standard hotel and living cost for 10 days and transportation also in qater etc.

Hi buddy,

what about the market over there in Qatar, i mean is it much easy to get a job or need to struggle for a long time? share your experience if you have....

Hello Nacimctg,

To book a cheep hotel,,,, pleae go to booking.com , choice Qatar and start searching for it,,,, i think the less expensive hotel will be 60 USD per night,,,,, if you have a friend here ,,, it is much much better becouse you can share with him or at least he can guide you to embty bed room at a house,,,, then the cost will be much much cheeper,,,,,

Doha is small, Taxi start is 3 USD,,,,, usually 5 USD is normal fair for 1 trip and also you can use Buses which is around 1 USD per trip or more if it going outisde Doha,,,,

Food is depend on you,,, Some indian resturant give you a good meal from 3.5 USD or some arabice sandwiches such as Shawirma ,,, or Flafel that will cost you almost 2.5 USD in general ,,,,, this is regular to cheep prices

Hope you got better idea now

Hello Farooqali,

It is simply related to your experiance !!!! If you are a fresh graduate in IT, of course it is will be much much harder to you to find a job with 5 years experiance and also if your experiance is in popular field such as network will be much harder to find a jog as a sharepoint developer ,,,,,, it is depend on you :)

in my experiance i wood also to recommend to pleaze use it the spell checker,,, first