Menu
Expat.com

Paintball today

Last activity 09 September 2012 by rtm369

slyshooter

Hi ,

I know this is last minute, but I have got the booking for a paintball session at 1st Paintball on Thumamah at 7:00pm today.

If anyone is interested to join please confirm. Send me a message on email and I'll send you my mobile no.

If you know the location come directly there, but confirm me so I can add you to the list. If you don't have transport, come to Lulu Hypermarket ( Murabba) and I'll arrange to pick you up.

Freshlikesushi

Can you add the field location to the map in the map thread please?

michaelpakenham
slyshooter wrote:

Hi ,

I know this is last minute, but I have got the booking for a paintball session at 1st Paintball on Thumamah at 7:00pm today.

If anyone is interested to join please confirm. Send me a message on email and I'll send you my mobile no.

If you know the location come directly there, but confirm me so I can add you to the list. If you don't have transport, come to Lulu Hypermarket ( Murabba) and I'll arrange to pick you up.

I would have said YES but I'm still stuck in rainy Belfast awaiting visa :-( PM me for the next one please

Cheers

Michael

slyshooter

This is the location.

http://www.1stpaintball.com/contact/

Freshlikesushi

thanks, i added it to the community map
http://goo.gl/maps/NfrFl

Popolocroix

@Slyshooter...
So, how did the paintball event go? cool.png
Do you have to book for your slot?...and specifics please smile.png

Price...equipments...crowd...what to expect smile.png

slyshooter

Well it was great. the only drawback was we were only 11 guys and the place there is quite huge, so if the other team hides, it gets boring. until the referee intervenes. The place is quite interesting specially one of the fields look more like that of Call of Duty with stranded buses etc. top.png

Unfortunately no one from EB is ever interested. It is SAR 200 for 2 hours and they provide you with the equipment, gear etc. It is always preferable to call them prior in order to check if the time slot is available or if someone else has booked it.

Popolocroix

Nice...when you say 'drawback' about the 11 guys you had...is it because...there's an extra man on the other team? 6-5... lol.png

Anyway...thanks for the info...maybe, price was cut down a little compared to sometime ago (i think they can curved it a little more to draw more crowd)...but it getting 11 guys on the field is already a feat...(and what would be the worry if other guys booked it? it would have been nice challenging a totally different group, 'ayt?)

I bet someone screams to say (while in hiding):
"Guys!!! can i remind you all that we haven't got all day here!?" dumbom.gif

slyshooter

No actually 5 aside or 6 aside are too little compared to the location. They have varied prices where the price goes as low as SAR 135 on weekdays afternoons.

rtm369

slyshooter - Count me in if you decide to plan this again. big_smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

All of Riyadh's guide articles