Salary of teachers in Jeddah !

Thanks i saw this
Ive read some answers to my queries here

I have been teahing for 9 years here in the Philippines, now i wanted to try my luck teaching in middle east, fortunately i received some calls from employers but the offer is not that high now i tried posting this here if somebody knows an employer out there please have time to refer my email ****

BIG thanks
God bless
InShallah

Moderated by Christine 9 years ago
Reason : For security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum

u r absolutely ryt.... can u mention the figure

I dont have a figure for you, they mostly depend on nationality and then qualifications

Thanks for commenting in my post☺️
Its 3000 SAR

for philipinos, yes, possibly so, i heard it higher, but not by much. it may be that the pay scale is larger in the philipino international schools

yram eizer wrote:

Thanks for commenting in my post☺️
Its 3000 SAR

Yes that's not much as compared to others though it is a bit higher compared to the salary i am receiving now....
The offer actually is quite good as for a first timer teaching  abroad,

One more query rareshine hope you respond to this....  If i may ask you....
What can you say about or do you have observations there regarding teaching in saudi? If u have any or u've heard any?any feedbacks positive or negative?

Thanks again😊😊😊
InShallah

It really depends on the school, how they are run, and if administration is effective - kids are kids everywhere, they need structure and guidance. you have to establish a routine, it will make your life easier. everything else is pretty much standard, work with the kids, show them you care about them, its what works.

👍👍👍

Yeah right!
Thanks

Dear All,
I am looking for a Job in a university in Jaddah. I am presently working as a lecturer in Ministry of Higher Education, Saudi Arabia but would like to shift from my present location as soon as possible. I am a Masters in English and have recently done CELTA.
Kindly guide.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please check the date of the post you are replying to
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hellow ,

I did m.phl agri.biotechnology from pakistan and now i am living at umrah 3 month pkg visa ...

I am seeking a job for myself. Can anyone help me to search for it i dont know what to do for job in saudia jeddah..

@Taz_Y

Salam...

Am Maryam from Nigeria. I have a Bs in environmental Biology and also would like to teach in an international school in jeddah.

Sciences or Geography is great for me.

I have a year experience as a youth Mentor in the education section.

Am confident, presentable and fluent both  in written and spoken English.

I would truly appreciate it if anyone can give me leads. Thank you.

Hello mimi71,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Have you posted your CV in the dedicated Job Offers section for Jeddah yet? If not, I recommend doing so to increase your chances of finding a job opportunity there.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team