Car service

Hi,

I purchased new toyota from alfuttaim and now i have to do service as it is now 15,000 kms. The first two service i did from alfuttaim at 5,000 kms and 10,000 kms costing me 350 dirhams and 550 dirhams respectively.

My friend told me you can do service from outside as it is very cheap around 150 dirhams but you will lose warranty.

Please advice me what should i do and if i go for outside then where should i go in abu dhabi.

Thanks

nonipk wrote:

Hi,

My friend told me you can do service from outside as it is very cheap around 150 dirhams but you will lose warranty.

The 5K service interval on your car is an oil & filter change only. You can get this done at most ADNOC stations. They will even stamp your service book for you.

You WILL NOT void the warranty on your car by having serviced independently of Al-Futtaim. This is just BS they tell you to keep your money. Just make sure that the non-agency service garage is a reputable place and you'll have no issues.

However....agency-maintained cars tend to have a higher resale value when it comes time to choose a new car.

Alternatively, choose a car which has a longer service interval...

Sandman6

you are right