Menu
Expat.com

Let's hangout?

Last activity 15 September 2012 by jazzy851

pinebuds

Hello everyone,

So I've been in Bangkok for almost a year now, yet I still haven't made that many friends here. People are generally nice and friendly, but for some reason I still find it hard to meet the right kind of people outside work. I'm looking to meet other expats in Bangkok to hangout with, someone outside the company as I've been hanging out mostly with colleagues (both Thai and non-Thais)...

If you want to chat/hangout/go for drinks/just do silly things/etc,  email me at sakinah.hma@gmail.com smile.png

Cheers!

jazzy851

Hi pinebuds,
I'm sure on this forum you will meet alot of friends be it in Bankok for hanging out or others generally on the forum in other countries. Hope you will meet the right kind of people soon. smile.png

Jaz cool.png

pinebuds

Hi Jaz,

Thanks. Hopefully, yes smile.png. I've been hanging out mostly with colleagues, so looking forward to meet with people outside of the circle..

jpsakuragi

Hi pinebuds...I'm interested to meet new friends and hangout...PM me if you have something in mind...

Annie Ketmayoon

Hi Pinebuds,

I am Malaysian.  Looking for kaki to hang out too.. Please PM me at your convenient time.

See ya..

jazzy851

Hey pinebuds,
There you go, friends are eager to meet you smile.png
Hope it all goes well wink.png

Best of luck wink.png

Jaz cool.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Thailand

All of Thailand's guide articles