Menu
Expat.com

What type of visa I must apply for

Last activity 29 January 2013 by ImmigrationSouthAfrica

rubinak

Hi,

I am looking for job in south Africa..I am at India currently..what type of visa should I apply.

Thank You.

korn1

What company will you work for?

ImmigrationSouthAfrica

You need a signed work contract before you can apply. Good luck!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Durban

• Visas for South Africa
    Visas for South Africa

In order to enter South Africa, it is essential to have a visa or a permit. Different options are available ...

• Work visas and permits for South Africa
    Work visas and permits for South Africa

Any foreigner wishing to work in South Africa must have a work permit. It is not possible to switch to a work ...

• Immigration to South Africa
    Immigration to South Africa

To compliment the information on immigration to South Africa, here are a few pointers on getting your VISA. ...

• Working in Durban
    Working in Durban

A city of over three million people, Durban, also known as eThekwini, is one of the main tourist cities due to its ...

• Find a job in Durban
    Find a job in Durban

Are you looking for a job in Durban? This South African city's labor market is quite open to foreigners.

• Accommodation in Durban
    Accommodation in Durban

Short term and long term rentals are available for expatriates wishing to settle in Durban. Find more information ...

• Accommodation in Durban
    Accommodation in Durban

Young and dynamic, Durban attracts many expatriates by its lively and bustling environment, its pleasant climate ...

• The South African lifestyle
    The South African lifestyle

Diversity is one of the words that could best describe South Africa: diversity of landscapes, languages and ...

All of Durban's guide articles