Need ur advise on apartment :)

HI guysss!

i'm newbie here.
i will be move to KL soon.. and i wanna search for apartment.
I'm single so dont need big space. Service apartment with parking space will be perfect

I try to google there is parkview, marc residence, etc.
Anyone has opinion aabout which service apartment?
Since i'm new comer to KL, i expect that I can find new friend from my new apart.. so i wanna hav friendly neighbour

big thanks :)

Hey,

Which part of Kuala Lumpur would you prefer? There are some good service apartments in Ampang area. If you'd like to stay somewhere around KLCC, that'd be a little pricey, but the environment is pretty good.

By the way, if you'd like to meet fellow expats, you can join us at KLCC every Sunday (just a small group though). We usually hang out, have lunch/dinner together etc. I hope you enjoy your stay in Malaysia soon.

Cheers! :)

Parkview is a good choice ,because its in heart of golden 3angel and you can access everywhere more easily, its walking distance to KLCC. How much approx is your budget?

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]

alica
Pls dont propmote your company here.

amirsa wrote:

Parkview is a good choice ,because its in heart of golden 3angel and you can access everywhere more easily, its walking distance to KLCC. How much approx is your budget?

my budget is all depend. I try to find within approx 2000RM.
but if i dont 'click' with any, i might top up my budget up to RM3000

do you stay at parkview? Is it nice there?

thanks & cheers
Angel

Yes with this amount you can find in parkview and also other places aswell. no im not staying there but one of my friend had a unit there . i been there it was nice! it depends on owner and furnishes , so better you just go and visit the place in person!