Menu
Expat.com

Room/Flat for November (1 month)

Last activity 13 November 2012 by hongminh

lorenzgerber

Hi there,

I'm looking for a flat or room to stay during November in HCM. Location doesn't matter so much, if the flat/room is really nice. Price, up to about 500USD / 10 trieu VND. Flat sharing is fine with me.

I'm a 36 y.o Swiss, working and living mostly in Sweden and some months of the year in Vietnam. During November, I will work 50% at the HCM University of Science in Q.5 and the rest at home through the internet. I am open and easy going.  Please drop me a line if you have something of interest for me.

Cheers
Lorenz

Harmonie

Hi Lorenz & welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the section Housing in HCMC? It may help.wink.png

Good Luck,
Harmonie.

Jaitch

You are most likely better off at a hotel. Still in the shoulder season and hotels will give you deals for a month.

Either Quan 1 Dong Khoi or Quan 1 Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker slum. Pham Ngu Lao is full of Foreigners, Dong Khoi classier.

Jaitch

Hi Lorenz,

You could contact my friend, his name is Khuong, he is managing of Thien Thao hotel and often support member from expat. I heard he already give someone here around 600 Usd per month, it included buffet breakfast, daily cleaning. And seems he offer airport transfer for you too.
His personel email is thienthaohotel@yahoo.com. If you cannot contact him, let tell me then i will tell him discount for you.

Roon

lorenzgerber

Re: Jaitch, Roon. Thank you very much for the info and help. I might consider a hotel finally, but first I ll check a bit more on serviced apartments. Seems to be possible to get a nice deal there too.

Cheers
Lorenz

Jaitch
lorenzgerber wrote:

Re: Jaitch, Roon. Thank you very much for the info and help. I might consider a hotel finally, but first I ll check a bit more on serviced apartments.

There are serviced apartments on Le Thanh Ton which rent for USD$900/month.

I expect you would be paying between USD$15-25/day at a hotel in the Hai Ba Trung / Dong Khoi area. (These are within 0.5 kilometres of each other)

Use www.Diadem.com to locate areas - omit the word street when entering the search name.

vietfire

[Moderated: please post in the Housing section]

Jaitch

[Moderated]

tihon

[Moderated: Please post in HCMC Housing section]

hongminh

i have a nice room to share with you smile.png but i think too late you alreadt have place to stay smile.png next time welcome you smile.png

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ho Chi Minh City

All of Ho Chi Minh City's guide articles