Menu
Expat.com

Working for a Non-Governmental Organization in Egypt

Last activity 14 November 2012 by K2A

K2A

Hi everyone,

I'm currently finishing my master's degree in International Cooperation for Development and Humanitarian Action (in France), and I'm looking for an internship or a job in a Non-Governmental Organization in Egypt.
Does anyone know any interesting websites where I can find relevant information about NGOs over there?

It would be very very very nice if you could help me!

Merci!!

Harmonie

Welcome to Expat.com K2A!

In which part of Egypt are you willing to go?

Have you tried to post an advert in the section Jobs in Egypt? It might help.

Wish you well,
Harmonie.

aafaz

try to check jobs vacancies here in the blog.

K2A

Thank you Harmonie and aafaz for your advices!!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Egypt

• Work in Egypt
    Work in Egypt

Wondering how to find a job in Egypt? What are the relating formalities? Find out in this article.

• Setting up a business in Egypt
    Setting up a business in Egypt

Looking forward to set up a business in Egypt? Where should you start from? Find out in this article.

• Internship in Egypt
    Internship in Egypt

Looking forward to perform an internship in Egypt? Find out how to proceed in this article.

• Work in Cairo
    Work in Cairo

Looking forward to work in Cairo? Find, in this article, all that you need to know on its labor market.

• Work in Alexandria
    Work in Alexandria

Looking for a job in Alexandria? Here is all that you need to know about its labor markets. Find some tips to ...

• Work in Sharm el-Sheikh
    Work in Sharm el-Sheikh

If you are planning to settle and work in Sharm el-Sheikh, here is what you need to know about its labor market.

• Work in Hurghada
    Work in Hurghada

If you are looking for new job opportunities along with a different lifestyle, Hurghada may be the ideal place for ...

• Work in Aswan
    Work in Aswan

Besides Cairo and Alexandria, Aswan is also a major Egyptian city. If you intend to settle and work there, here is ...

All of Egypt's guide articles