Menu
Expat.com

Lost in the jungle of Bayt, Gulftalent etc. Advice would be nice.

Last activity 24 November 2012 by zedsaries

Manuvm1978

Hi all!

After just counting my applications, 65 to be precise and in total get 2 times feedback and the rest being ingnored i would like to know if the jobmarket in Qatar is still on top.

I have a sales/projectmanagement/waste management background. My resume has been checked by people and there is nothing wrong with it.

Does anybody have any usefull tips for finding a job there?
Ps at the moment i am based in Holland, could that be the problem?

Thanks,
Manuela

Mustapha12

I'am in a similar situatioh as you.... Even Arabic is my first langauge, but no luck yet..... Some people suggested to go there, then look for jobs. but bit risky i guess going all the way from NZ

Melissa346

Hello Manuela,

Have you already had a look to guide Qatar?

You might find some helpful informations there.

Melissa

zedsaries

just keep trying and prying everything will be fine

Articles to help you in your expat project in Qatar

• Internships in Qatar
    Internships in Qatar

If you dream of acquiring professional experience in a Gulf country, Qatar can be the ideal destination for you. ...

• Setting up a business in Qatar
    Setting up a business in Qatar

Are you tempted by a new professional adventure in Qatar? Setting up a business in Qatar is possible for ...

• Working in Qatar
    Working in Qatar

Are you looking to advance your career and explore new opportunities in Qatar? With its booming economy, diverse ...

• The labor market in Qatar
    The labor market in Qatar

The labor market in Qatar is built on several core industries, namely gas and oil. However, despite the current ...

• Working in Doha
    Working in Doha

Over the years, Qatar has fully developed its economy, which today attracts expatriates from around the world. ...

• The labor market in Doha
    The labor market in Doha

Doha, the vibrant capital city of Qatar, is renowned for its thriving economy, rapid development, and abundant ...

• Getting married in Qatar
    Getting married in Qatar

Getting married in Qatar could be a hassle for newbies. However, knowing the right procedure and information can ...

• Dating in Qatar
    Dating in Qatar

Dating in Qatar is influenced by cultural and societal norms, as Qatar is a conservative Muslim country. Dating ...

All of Qatar's guide articles