Menu
Expat.com

Do you want to be on TV?

Last activity 06 February 2010 by sweetchoice

anitakinkin

You may be able to help me?  Im working for an American TV company called Leopard Films and Im looking for people who have moved from Australia to another country like yourself.  So if you or any of your mates living over there would like to be on TV please let me know.  Please note they dont have to be from Australia but need to be fluent in English.  The show is about people renting or buying a house in another country.  It is a real estate / travel show and one episode is about the familys move.  What you or your mates get out of it is free flights to your original destination and ½ hour show about your move to keep plus its loads of fun.  For more details check out the hgtv website. 
http://www.hgtv.com/search/results.do?h … e=HGTV.com  Follow this link to watch an episode.

Please note that people we are looking for have to be under 50, a couple with or without children, energetic and have a good story.  I will need a 5 minute audition video which should be introducing yourself and family, where you have come from and why you have chosen your new destination.  How you chose your house/apartment.  For an example of a successful audition video please follow this link:   http://vimeo.com/6352872   I filmed and edited this family so it doesnt need to be so detailed but just so you get an idea of what we are looking for in content and energy as this family made it through and their show is being aired by the end of this month. 

If you are interested or know of someone who is please email me or give me a call to talk through the details.

From Anita

Anita Poteri Auckland
Associate Producer
Leopard Films USA
Australian based
anitaguy@hotmail.com
Wk/Hm: + 61(0) 7 5485 4226
Mb: 0061 (0) 408 275 216
leopardfilms.com

anitakinkin

Thanks for all your enquiries please get your auditon videos to me asap so I can develop your show.  Any questions please email me.  I would love to film expats in some exotic places!

thanks, from Anita

anitakinkin

Hi just to let you know that this a brilliant website as I have found for the TV show I am working on Kiwis living in Australia, South Africans living in Australia, Australians living in Bali, Americans living in Australia.  If anyone else wants to be involved in this brilliant real estate/travel show please email me to find out more.  It can be anywhere as long as you have moved from one country to another!

sweetchoice

it is not for Saudi I belive

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles