Menu
Expat.com

coffee anyone?

Last activity 28 November 2013 by expatgirl335

izzie828

i'm bored out of my wits! coffee anyone? female company will be much appreciated, but well, beggars can't be choosers...so, guys are welcome too. LOL sorry guys, no offense meant. ^_^

izzie828

LOL...i kinda really hate weekdays! everybody's too busy working and well, I also kinda hate weekends, because by then, I'm the one who's too busy working!^_^ anyway, for any grabbers of this offer, sorry but i have to go now...so, till next time!^^

Fox H Habri

okay i'm in :p

jersey19

Decaf or regular? Lol I hope you have overcome your boredom. How are thing now? I hope to come to the UAE to teacher this summer. Just wanted to get some heads-up on what living their is actually like.
Hope to hear from you. Happy Holidays!

izzie828
jersey19 wrote:

Decaf or regular? Lol I hope you have overcome your boredom. How are thing now? I hope to come to the UAE to teacher this summer. Just wanted to get some heads-up on what living their is actually like.
Hope to hear from you. Happy Holidays!

Hi jersey19! This may be a wee bit too late...But if you ever decide to come to abu dhabi, first round of coffee will be on me. big_smile.png
Life here is actually exciting and boring at the same time. It depends on what you are used to and your personality type. For me, I've only been here for more than 3 months and I actually and amazingly like it here. If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me or something.

adnankhan86

I totally agree tht life here is exciting however for that you need to know the right people and the right places to spend your tie at. BTW there are loads of expat teachers here so a new addition wouldnt find it difficult to make new friends here. Any ways i really wish we could arrange a meetup for all the new peeps here however i guess tht is difficult. Any ways Cheers smile.png

fairburn16

hello, musta? coffee?

asmarani.eye

hi izzie welcome to abu dhabi if intersted we can meet sometimes

scorpiooiprocs

are you still around? I am also new to Abu Dhabi and cam across this forum.

scorpiooiprocs

i am liking it in Abu Dhabi too...nice place but no friends... :-(

reddot

Hi Everyone,

And Yes,weekend alone kinda of boring, hope to have more ppl sign up for weekend coffee treat

Cheers
Victor

Leo89

Since guys are welcome... Cappuccino would be really great!

expatgirl335

I live in Dubai but I go to Abu Dhabi in weekends, let us meet

Articles to help you in your expat project in Abu Dhabi

• Accommodation in Abu Dhabi
    Accommodation in Abu Dhabi

Accommodation is your next step after securing a visa to fully settle into your new life as an expat in Abu Dhabi. ...

• Working in Abu Dhabi
    Working in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi has joined its neighbor emirate of Dubai in being a hotspot for tourists and expats moving for work ...

• Buying property in Abu Dhabi
    Buying property in Abu Dhabi

The United Arab Emirates has 9.06 million expats, and most of them spend about 30 to 50 years in the country ...

• Discovering Abu Dhabi
    Discovering Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is a popular destination among those who want to live and work ...

• Study in Abu Dhabi
    Study in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi is not only an excellent place to live and work, but it also offers world-class education. There are ...

• How to develop your social circle in Abu Dhabi
    How to develop your social circle in Abu Dhabi

Expats in Abu Dhabi can establish a social network through various ways, such as joining expat groups online and ...

• The work culture in Abu Dhabi
    The work culture in Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi is an international city, and in most workplaces, you will interact and work with people of different ...

• Getting around Abu Dhabi
    Getting around Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi is a relatively small city compared to Dubai and getting around is very convenient and easy. If you want ...

All of Abu Dhabi's guide articles