Menu
Expat.com

work in TV

Last activity 13 January 2010 by anitakinkin

anitakinkin

Hi my name is Anita and I live in Kin Kin, Australia and work for an American TV company, Leopard Films.  I am working on a TV show called "House Hunters International" for the Home and Garden channel which is a real estate / travel show.  If anyone is keen to be on TV please email me and tell me your story of moving to another country, can be anywhere in the world.  For further details please ask.

thanks, from Anita

anitakinkin

Hi Eden, here are some more details:  Im working for an American TV company called Leopard Films and Im looking for people who have moved from one country  to another country, so if you or any of your work colleagues would like to be on TV please let me know.  The show House Hunters International is for Home & Garden Television Network which is about people renting or buying a house in another country.  It is a real estate / travel show and one episode is about the familys move.  What you or your mates get out of it is free flights to your original destination and ½ hour show about your story to keep plus its loads of fun.  For more details check out the HGTV website. 
hgtv.com/search/results.do?hgSearchString=house+hunters+international&hgSearchType=HGTV.com  Follow this link to watch an episode.

Please note that people we are looking for need to be under 50, a couple with or without children, energetic and have a good story.  I will need a 3 minute audition video which should be introducing yourself and family, where you have come from, why you have chosen your new destination and how you chose your house/apartment.  For an example of a successful audition video please follow this link:   vimeo.com/6352872   I filmed and edited this family so it doesnt need to be so detailed but just so you get an idea of what we are looking for in content and energy as this family made it through and their show is being aired by the end of this month.

If you are interested or know of someone who is please email me or give me a call to talk through the details.

Thanks from Anita

Anita Poteri Auckland, Associate Producer, Leopard Films USA
Australian based, Wk/Hm:  07 5485 4226, Mb: 0408 275 216
Email: guyanita@bigpond.com or anitaguy@hotmail.com
leopardfilms.com

Articles to help you in your expat project

• Working in Taiwan
    Working in Taiwan

Working in Taiwan depends on your skill set and the job you seek. Expats can find a wide range of jobs around the ...

• Working in the Dominican Republic
    Working in the Dominican Republic

If you are looking for a job in the Dominican Republic (DR), here are some tips and suggestions. Job hunting can ...

• Work in Costa Rica
    Work in Costa Rica

A low unemployment rate and a strong economy set Costa Rica apart from its neighbours. If you have fallen in love ...

• Setting up a business in Greece
    Setting up a business in Greece

Starting your own company or being self-employed in Greece is not easy for non-locals, let alone for non-EU ...

• Setting up a business in the Dominican Republic
    Setting up a business in the Dominican Republic

The Dominican Republic has indeed been attracting foreign investment over the past few decades, with notable ...

• Working in Vietnam
    Working in Vietnam

Anyone thinking about working in Vietnam is in for a treat. Compared to many Western countries, Vietnam's ...

• Starting a business in Italy
    Starting a business in Italy

Are you interested in moving to Italy and setting up a business here? Italy's reputation for bureaucracy and ...

• Internships in Qatar
    Internships in Qatar

If you dream of acquiring professional experience in a Gulf country, Qatar can be the ideal destination for you. ...

All guide articles