Looking for 1 bedroom+attached bath room+kitchen in Alkhobar

Hi all,Good Day.
Good to get connected with you thru this network.

I'm a new comer from Bangalore, India, hardly this is the 3rd week for me here in AlKhobar.
I work for a IT company named ITM as their Business Development Manager. I'm in serious lookout for a 1 bedroom+1 bath room+ kitchen attached apartment -unfurnished for me here in Alkhobar or in Al Rakah.

My budget is 15,000 SR per annum.I'm single now, and my wife and my new born will be joining me only by Oct 2010.
I'm currently put up in 10th street backside of Tamimi market in a temporary office accomodation which is reserved for my consultants who come for our projects from India.
I'm reachable in 0532461062, and my mail id is prabhug2k1@yahoo.co.in.

My office is at Automo Complex in Al Rakah, so would prefer a house near the same place.

Will you be able to guide me please as I need to set myself in an accomodation with in my budget as there is a new project starting off and by 20th Of Jan 2010 my consultants will be coming from India, where after that it would be very tough for me to stay back.
Kindly help me out.

thanks and regards
Prabhu

Head down to the "Filipino Souk" and you will find several apartments posted on the walls of the "alleyways".

Conversely why not just use a rental agent?