Menu
Expat.com

expat jobs

Last activity 26 May 2011 by onil

Julien

According to you, what is the best expat job?

(for example I've got the chance to work in IT, and IT guys are needed almost everywhere wink.png )

oreneta

Teaching is a solid possibility, but limited pay is a pain.

Any skill set, as in hands on skills would travel well also, for instance carpenters, cabinetmakers, masons, cooks, chefs, also design skills would probably travel reasonably smoothly I think.

Agali

Opening a restaurant of your original country (in fact it's one of my dreams), and you can try to open a restaurant of your expat country if a day you want to go back home ;-))

but aeronautic industry is also good (my actual job) cause it's more and more international, even if you cannot go anywhere !

americanculturecoach

My husband is looking for IT work in Europe. He is American and has a previous Army career. He has a couple of years experience in computers, with Raytheon in production and with an insurance company as a help desk technician. He also just got his A+ certification. We are currently living in the US. What is the best and easiest way for him to get an opportunity to work in Europe? Thanks! Maria

nurulfitri

Engineer..
That's I am :-)

ipiorg

I wouldn't necessarily say it is the 'best' expat job however as an HSE Engineer in the oil and gas industry I have (and continue to have) the opportunity to work in many different countries.

pramesti

I think becoming a teacher like me would be great. But here in Indonesia, esp Jakarta, there are some expat become a TV host and sometimes they act in some television programs.

ti2uae

Well, it certainly depends on the area of expertise you possess... I am a project manager in an IT firm and I am pretty happy with it. It all depends on your area of interest though you are expat!

Thanks & Regards.

onil

I think for me is the best to be a military...!!!

Articles to help you in your expat project

• Working in Taiwan
    Working in Taiwan

Working in Taiwan depends on your skill set and the job you seek. Expats can find a wide range of jobs around the ...

• Working in the Dominican Republic
    Working in the Dominican Republic

If you are looking for a job in the Dominican Republic (DR), here are some tips and suggestions. Job hunting can ...

• Work in Costa Rica
    Work in Costa Rica

A low unemployment rate and a strong economy set Costa Rica apart from its neighbours. If you have fallen in love ...

• Setting up a business in Greece
    Setting up a business in Greece

Starting your own company or being self-employed in Greece is not easy for non-locals, let alone for non-EU ...

• Setting up a business in the Dominican Republic
    Setting up a business in the Dominican Republic

The Dominican Republic has indeed been attracting foreign investment over the past few decades, with notable ...

• Working in Vietnam
    Working in Vietnam

Anyone thinking about working in Vietnam is in for a treat. Compared to many Western countries, Vietnam's ...

• Starting a business in Italy
    Starting a business in Italy

Are you interested in moving to Italy and setting up a business here? Italy's reputation for bureaucracy and ...

• Internships in Qatar
    Internships in Qatar

If you dream of acquiring professional experience in a Gulf country, Qatar can be the ideal destination for you. ...

All guide articles