Local arabic institute or tutor

hi guys, im living in egypt, more spicifically in new cairo right now. im korean, but i can speak standard classic arabic, and read and write. the problem is, im not very fond with egyptian dialect. when i speak with egyptians in arabic i have to ask them to slow down or say it in standard language. though i feel that im getting used to local language little by little, it's not enough for me cuz i have to deal with only egyptians for my business. so here is my point. is there any arabic institute for foreigners in New Cairo, or even tutor whom i can learn local dialect in a short period. i really need it. please help guys!!!!!!!!

I know some good institute but not in New cairo,It's in Mohandesin area

you need to learn Egyptian Arabic

there are some books that can help you

it is called [Kallimni 'Arabi] talk to me in arabic

they are about egybtian Local language and there are about 5 levels  i think, anyway you can google them.

Regards,

thats very kind of you Mr mustafa.
i googled it just now, and Yes! it was about egyptian arabic. once again, thank you for your advice.

شكرا ياحبيبي. سوف امشي المكتبة حاليا وابجث عنه.

That's funny I have e exact same problem

Yes try ILI it is a speedy way to learn, I'm doing it now

Where are you leave here In Cairo?

I can help you to fond a tutor from my center and many methods and books that specially learn colloquial Arabic to foreigners

If you want please send me :)

Where are you leave here In Cairo?

I can help you to fond a tutor from my center to fix your Arabic problem and many methods and books that specially learn colloquial Arabic to foreigners

If you want please send me

Arabeya offers Intensive courses in Modern Standard Arabic and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic in a good prices and in a flexiable hours

check arabeya dot org

thank you for your kind reply. however, i live in new cairo right now, do you have anyone in new cairo for my tutoring?

Arabeya has 3 Branches in:
Tahrir square - Talaat Harb Square and Mohandesin

i know few but not in new cairo

does anyone knows a female arabic tutor nearby heliopolis, nasr city, rehab or madinaty?

thanks in advance.

Hello don moe -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Cairo classifieds. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi buddy,I'd like recommend the Fajr language centre for your refernce,they hold ameeyah lessons every month.

[moderated: please post your ad in the Cairo classifieds > event section]

hey guys
am Egyptian and i can help u with your Egyptian Arabic props
am a flaunt English speaker
and we can work on a sessions bases or simply hung out with me to see how i use the language in daily life
its  not that hard its really easy and fun specially if you know standard Arabic
my number is   01001037042
feel free to call any time
cheers

i know much but i live in 6 october city

Aurélie wrote:

Hello don moe -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Cairo classifieds. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks alot Aurelie, i already did ;)

don moe wrote:

does anyone knows a female arabic tutor nearby heliopolis, nasr city, rehab or madinaty?

thanks in advance.

Hello don moe,

If you are still looking for a female arabic tutor, here is the contact information of one:

Zaynab_abdalrahman@hotmail.com.

I don't know her or didn't deal with her before. I just found that post today on inter..nations web site/cairo forum/jobs.

This female tutor mentioned on her post that she has six years experience teaching Arabic to Foreigners.

The reason I am sending this is that I noticed that you were looking for one and at the same time I knew that you are a member of that site as well.

Cheers,
MO.