Menu
Expat.com

JOB

Last activity 23 January 2013 by Aurélie

masrymarov

good day I'm out of work and looking for any manual work, I'm not speak english well, please advice the advice I would have stayed. I living in Abedeen.

Aurélie

Hello masrymarov.

Welcome to Expat.com! smile.png

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Aberdeen section. It might help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Articles to help you in your expat project in Aberdeen

• Working in Aberdeen
    Working in Aberdeen

Bordered by the Northern Sea, Aberdeen is located in the Northeast of the United Kingdom. Thanks to its strategic ...

• Setting up a business in Scotland
    Setting up a business in Scotland

The United Kingdom is deemed to be one of the most business-friendly countries. If you are planning to set up a ...

• Finding work in Scotland
    Finding work in Scotland

Scotland has a vibrant and developed economy which attracts many foreign professionals every year. Offering a ...

• Internships in Scotland
    Internships in Scotland

Scotland has been attracting expat students in large numbers, by providing internships in companies as part of ...

• Accommodation in Aberdeen
    Accommodation in Aberdeen

Located in the Northeast, Aberdeen is considered one the happiest cities in the UK. A cosmopolitan city that ...

• Moving with your pets to Scotland
    Moving with your pets to Scotland

If you are planning to move to Scotland and have a pet (or pets), it is understandably a stressful process to ...

• Leisure activities in Scotland
    Leisure activities in Scotland

Scotland is a rich country in terms of nature, history and culture. From historical monuments, impressive ...

• General visa requirements for Scotland
    General visa requirements for Scotland

Scotland is very open towards expats, even after Brexit. If you're an EU/EFTA citizen, you can travel to Scotland ...

All of Aberdeen's guide articles