Menu
Expat.com

Short survey for people considering migrating to NZ

Last activity 29 January 2013 by wellyaidan

wellyaidan

Hi all,

This is the last study of my PhD (I hope!). Can you please help by participating and passing on to friends or relatives?

My new study is exploring how personality characteristics influence not only whether someone will migrate, but where they choose to go.

Participation is open for the following two groups:

Anyone age 18+ living in New Zealand (migrants, students, and kiwis all welcome)

OR

Anyone age 18+ living in ANY country who is considering or planning on moving internationally (to any destination).

It takes about 15 minutes to complete the ANONYMOUS survey and one lucky participant will win a US$100 Amazon.com voucher (or equivalent on UK Amazon site if you would prefer). I WILL BE DOING THE DRAW THE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY, so hurry!

Click the following link to participate or for more information:
http://vuw.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eVSuNlefXcNGJZb

Please pass this message on, I need many more participants.

Yes, I will definitely post here when I have results in a few months time.

Thanks very much,

Aidan

Aidan Tabor
PhD Candidate
Centre for Applied Cross-Cultural Research
School of Psychology
Victoria University of Wellington

Aurélie

Hello wellyaidan.

Can you please post an advert in the Looking for section in the New Zealand classifieds? smile.png

Thank you,
Aurélie

wellyaidan

Hi Aurélie,

Thank you for putting me in the right spot. I have indeed placed an ad now, though the survey is only running for another week, so it's nearly done!

Cheers,

Aidan

Articles to help you in your expat project in New Zealand

• Studying in New Zealand
    Studying in New Zealand

New Zealand is a great place for further studies, whether you are looking to attend a university, polytechnic or ...

• Studying in Auckland
    Studying in Auckland

Auckland is a city brimming with university students, both local and international. There are two leading ...

• Studying in Christchurch
    Studying in Christchurch

If you are looking to study in a unique location, close to natural beauty and boasting world-class universities, ...

• Student life in Auckland
    Student life in Auckland

Auckland is a great place to live as an international student. Although it might be a little pricey at times, ...

• Using phones in New Zealand
    Using phones in New Zealand

Being able to connect with your family worldwide is important, especially when you have moved overseas - and you ...

• Raising children in New Zealand
    Raising children in New Zealand

New Zealand's relaxed culture, strong healthcare system, and focus on outdoor activities make it an excellent ...

• Developing your social circle in Auckland
    Developing your social circle in Auckland

With 1.65 million people living in Auckland, it's certainly not the biggest city in the world by international ...

• Starting a business in New Zealand
    Starting a business in New Zealand

New Zealand is ranked as one of the best countries in the world to start a business in. Indeed, for several years ...

All of New Zealand's guide articles