Menu
Expat.com

Hello World!!!

Last activity 13 February 2013 by Acheampong kena

paulovalerio

Hi everybody!
I'm new here. My name is Paulo, Im Portuguese. At this moment Im living in the Azores- 9 Portuguese islands right in the middle of the Atlantic!
I've been working for the past 20 years as an IT Technician/Computer support, and as things are going pretty rough over here, i decided to take a look around, see where i can find my new Home!
Thank you all
smile.png
[Moderated]

enjoy!

Harmonie

Welcome to Expat.com Paulo?

Any specific country?wink.png

Harmonie.

paulovalerio

Hi Harmonie,
My first thoughts where anywhere across Europe, basically because its easier to move inbounds as an EU citizen, although I will go wherever it takes!
Thanks.

HaileyinHongKong

welcome.jpg

paulovalerio

Thanks! smile.png

James

Olá Paulo

Welcome-banner.jpg

Welcome on board, I hope your experience here on the blog will be both enjoyable and informative.

Seja bem-vindo aqui, meu amigo.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

paulovalerio

Thank you all, i hope to give  my best contribute to the forum..
pv.

Armand

Hi paulovalerio!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Acheampong kena

Hello, i just read about u and feel good to have you as friend and welcome u into my country Ghana. The country is now changing into technological one but lack I.T men or ladies. I would be very happy you accept me as friend and we see how you can help my people in my country. Am a teacher at lower primary. I am single. I stands abt 5:8 feet tall. I am also schooling at vally view university  techiman campus. Am offering BBA accounting. Can you tell me more abt urself ?haf u been in africa before ? Do u knw mu abt my country Ghana. Am a male . Tell me much abt u. My emial is acheampongkena@ymail.com

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles