Trying to buy something can anybody help

Hi all
         This is my first post because I am having some difficulty and wondered if anybody could help.
Basically I own a peugeot 206. The car suffers from axle bearing failures but I have found a product in brazil that claims to solve this issue using polyurethane bushes. These bushes cannot be found here in Scotland and the only option is a complete new axle at great expense.

I have tried mercado live but dont seem to be able to get any seller who understands that I am after shipping to Scotland.

Basically I am wondering if anybody could get me a price including shipping and I can then pay yourself to get this product and ship to me. I would obviously pay before any outgoings on your part. I know its a strange request but I am stuck and when I asked about manufacturing some in the UK the companies want a min order of a few 100s.

Cheers for looking

John

This is the part I am trying to get

carros.mercadolivre.com.br/pecas-suspenso-peugeot/bucha-peugeot-206-eixo-traseiro

Hello John.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Thanks for welcome.

Hi John,

If you can actually find an e-mail address for any of the vendors please send me a private message with their e-mail, your shipping address, number of units you want and I will find out if they will take your credit card order and ship to Scotland. If so I will ask them for an estimate and get back to you. You can give me the credit card information later if they will ship the part.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Thank you very much.

Pm sent

John