Menu
Expat.com

Joe in morocco send you greetings

Last activity 07 February 2014 by mahfoudy

Joe Chem

Hi Expats !!!!!!

I´m Joe.
German guy with morrocan roots.
Even if i don´t like KRAUT and can´t fly with my carpet I have the best parts of both cultures in me smile.pngsmile.png

I was born an raised in duisburg (germany) and after 27 years i´ve moved to morocco.. now I´m married with my beautifull brasilian wife, but thats another story big_smile.png
We will be here till fall 2013.... so if someone wants some informations about morocco.. tell em me big_smile.png

I would love to make some friends.
so lets have a good time together...

best
Joe

Harmonie

Welcome to Expat.com Joe!
Thanks for the intro.smile.png

Your thread has been moved to Morocco forum for better visibility.
Do not hesitate to participate on the forum.wink.png

Harmonie.

mahfoudy

Hi man.
This is Mahfoud. It has been a long time since we met. Are u still in Morocco or Germany?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Morocco

• Choosing your neighbourhood in Marrakech
    Choosing your neighbourhood in Marrakech

Marrakech comprises five leading neighborhoods, namely Medina, Mellah, Gueliz, Hivernage and Chrifia. Each of them ...

• Getting married in Morocco
    Getting married in Morocco

If you want to get married in Morocco, there are different steps and a variety of procedures to follow. These can ...

• Casablanca neighbourhoods
    Casablanca neighbourhoods

Stretching over 220 km², Casablanca is more than twice the size of Paris. Like all historical cities and ...

• Opening a bank account in Morocco
    Opening a bank account in Morocco

Opening a bank account in Morocco is relatively easy. The language barrier could be an obstacle if you do not ...

• Making phone calls in Morocco
    Making phone calls in Morocco

During your stay in Morocco, you will certainly wish to keep in touch with friends and family. To do so, you can ...

• Getting around Marrakech
    Getting around Marrakech

In Marrakech, there are many means of traveling inside the city and outside, whether for work or leisure. Each of ...

• Getting around Casablanca
    Getting around Casablanca

Moving around in Casablanca is a day-to-day challenge. However, the city has a fairly developed ...

• Driving in Morocco
    Driving in Morocco

You can drive with an international driver's license in Morocco for a period of one year as from your date of ...

All of Morocco's guide articles