Expat.com

PS3 Gamers! gathering?

Last activity 11 May 2014 by ebbys89

kanodia.shilpi

do you know arabic??

JasfurJQ
valar_morghulis wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

my pleasure, been in Al-baik since 2 months ago Im not a big fun but the last was great and I just ordered sandwich........with friends. so no Baiks their? smile.png

Sadly no big_smile.png

when ever i travel to jedah my first lunch/Meal is Al-Baik
and when i return i take it with me so all the way i can eat

never tired of eating chicken? smile.png

valar_morghulis
kanodia.shilpi wrote:

thank u so much....wink.png...i m really greatful

no problem,

valar_morghulis
kanodia.shilpi wrote:

do you know arabic??

yes > Why ? they are afghans talk with them in hindi they will understand >

valar_morghulis
JasfurJQ wrote:
valar_morghulis wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

my pleasure, been in Al-baik since 2 months ago Im not a big fun but the last was great and I just ordered sandwich........with friends. so no Baiks their? smile.png

Sadly no big_smile.png

lol then why are you eating Al-baik at all , only sandwich satisfy you ?

kanodia.shilpi

its not available in top games.....any shop??

valar_morghulis
kanodia.shilpi wrote:

its not available in top games.....any shop??

Try Rashid Mall, BTW you are looking used or new ?

if new i can help you as the wholesale shops are in dammam and near me, if the market pice is 250you will get it for 180in whole sale shop.

valar_morghulis
Animex wrote:

Hello and welcome!

planning to start a gamers topic! as i can not live without gaming it seems....

we could do a gathering for gamers around! so i would like to meet & discuss stuff around gaming etc...

to make things exciting here we could start to list your top 10 games, if you have more list your best 10! if you have less its no problem to list them either!

oh, and how long you been a gamer!?

looking forward to hear from all of you gamers! or you get an arrow in knee! tongue.png

Regards,

Hey, see your thread is getting famous big_smile.png

kanodia.shilpi

thnks...i gt in tokyo games rashid mall

valar_morghulis
kanodia.shilpi wrote:

thnks...i gt in tokyo games rashid mall

exactly the right place.

JasfurJQ
valar_morghulis wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:
valar_morghulis wrote:

Sadly no big_smile.png

almost 2 or 3 months since my last visit, and sometimes my roommate cooked chix so better eat outside.

valar_morghulis
JasfurJQ wrote:
valar_morghulis wrote:
JasfurJQ wrote:

almost 2 or 3 months since my last visit, and sometimes my roommate cooked chix so better eat outside.

Hmmm
what about shawarma shaker,

ewww this is gaming discussion not restaurant lol

valar_morghulis

sleep.pngsleep.png

JasfurJQ

ok, ps4 and xbox one are both coming soon, I've watched their presentation. I've been with PS for so long as you can see my post on the 1st page and while enjoying playing in PS it never occured to me to look back in xbox not until their presentation. I was amazed with Xbox one presentation and wondering what if I switch console just for a change cause the xbox one impress me so much. Its like an encoder and console in one box plus it's a voice command. Sorry to say PS lover but I guess I will switch to Xbox one this time hmmp just to be different this time. big_smile.png

valar_morghulis
JasfurJQ wrote:

ok, ps4 and xbox one are both coming soon, I've watched their presentation. I've been with PS for so long as you can see my post on the 1st page and while enjoying playing in PS it never occured to me to look back in xbox not until their presentation. I was amazed with Xbox one presentation and wondering what if I switch console just for a change cause the xbox one impress me so much. Its like an encoder and console in one box plus it's a voice command. Sorry to say PS lover but I guess I will switch to Xbox one this time hmmp just to be different this time. big_smile.png

i am also ps gamer, i will buy xbox but i will keep both.

JasfurJQ

hmmp its good to have both console cause it has different games that sometimes each don't have........big_smile.png

valar_morghulis
JasfurJQ wrote:

hmmp its good to have both console cause it has different games that sometimes each don't have........big_smile.png

yeah, but i will buy because my cousin's are on xbox server so just to keep in touch with them.

JasfurJQ

wow if all cousins like you I will tell you all things that will not make us separate.......big_smile.png cousin.

Animex

glad to see you all still keeping this alive!

sorry been busy lately with my son eatting up my time lol.

tabib-am

Hello gamers. Can you help me please...

Updated my ps3....

Now it keeps telling me that psn service is unavailable...

.... Oh and its been 2 weeks now.

Are you guys experiencing the same?

JasfurJQ
tabib-am wrote:

Hello gamers. Can you help me please...

Updated my ps3....

Now it keeps telling me that psn service is unavailable...

.... Oh and its been 2 weeks now.

Are you guys experiencing the same?

jutd read your situation, 1st step is trouble shooting.....as for now big_smile.png

mudassarkazi

Hello Hardcore Gamers,

I have a question, I am looking for a Core i3 laptop (with a graphics card) that can be capable of running all(most of) modern 3d games.

Could anyone please suggest me any model.

I know core i5s and i7s are better then i3s for playing games but currently i dont have a budget for those.

Thanks

JasfurJQ

Hi mudassarkazi, you said i5 and i7 has better graphics if ever you found one of i3 that you need, will you get me one smile.png....

Montaser

we organize world cup qualifiquations, for PES 2010.
all matches are organized by computers
we play on multiple LED for efficiency
please let me know what you think

Animex
mudassarkazi wrote:

Hello Hardcore Gamers,

I have a question, I am looking for a Core i3 laptop (with a graphics card) that can be capable of running all(most of) modern 3d games.

Could anyone please suggest me any model.

I know core i5s and i7s are better then i3s for playing games but currently i dont have a budget for those.

Thanks

i know im abit late but, if you dont mind playing in a low resolution with low graphics its ok, but it wont play most of them properly at all....

i5 or i7 with a PROPER graphic card will do you good, other than that your wasting your money...

steviehouse

well i'm in saudi now, brought my ps3 with me together with The Last of Us, hopefully getting a copy of GTA5 soon, wish me luck

3dnan

Welcome to Saudi smile.png
Well, i am not so much of fan of GTA and its style of play, nevertheless, it is game worth playing i believe..

but Dark Souls 2 is coming out early 2014, i mean, DS1 made me pull out my hair because of the difficulty, but there was always satisfaction after the boss fights!! hope DS2 won't disappoint

Animex
steviehouse wrote:

well i'm in saudi now, brought my ps3 with me together with The Last of Us, hopefully getting a copy of GTA5 soon, wish me luck

Welcome to Saudi Arabia! and you brought your PS3...thats a very wise choice! top.png

The Last of Us is a very nice game playing it currently! i like how your always on the edge in the game lol.

and as for GTA5 it might be out here already im not sure because im not playing it that much.

steviehouse

it's out here if you know where to look, but because it's officially banned it's hard for a new guy with no knowledge of the area to find. I've just ordered it from Amazon so hopefully that will get through customs

Animex
3dnan wrote:

Well, i am not so much of fan of GTA and its style of play, nevertheless, it is game worth playing i believe..

but Dark Souls 2 is coming out early 2014, i mean, DS1 made me pull out my hair because of the difficulty, but there was always satisfaction after the boss fights!! hope DS2 won't disappoint

DS2 will be great as expected....but....why not on a PS4!!!! thats lame nothappy.gif

Animex
steviehouse wrote:

it's out here if you know where to look, but because it's officially banned it's hard for a new guy with no knowledge of the area to find. I've just ordered it from Amazon so hopefully that will get through customs

if you have asked i would have gotten it for ya big_smile.png

steviehouse

If I had known that sooner I would have taken you up on the offer.

'doh

3dnan
Animex wrote:
3dnan wrote:

DS2 will be great as expected....but....why not on a PS4!!!! thats lame nothappy.gif

True, thats what everyone is asking..." DS2, Y U NOT OUT ON PS4??!!!"

well, you can always buy & download GTA V from the Store no?
Mass effect was banned in Saudi and i can just buy it and download it on my PS3 and my PC!! big_smile.png

djkirsh
steviehouse wrote:

I did the same... didnt even think about the customs. Gonna be real mad if they confiscate it though neutral.png

Animex

there are shops that can bring banned games, but they wont deal with you unless they know you.

plus you can get it 2nd hand cheaper.

steviehouse

I would love to connect to the store but i'm in a compound that limits the connected devices to the wired internet to 1 device. They even check on MAC address so I can't connect my ps3 to the internet.

plus I kinda want a retail version, just...because smile.png

Animex
steviehouse wrote:

plus I kinda want a retail version, just...because smile.png

one.png

steviehouse

well its over the expected delivery date and still no package from Amazon. Seems my GTA5 is lost. They told me to wait until 23rd October before they will declare it lost and refund me.

Anyone can get me a copy of GTA5 in Saudi? and how much will it be?
Alternatively, I'm going to Bahrain this weekend, anyone know where I can get it there?

djkirsh

My copy took exactly one month from the date I ordered it on amazon to reach to dhl khobar. I picked it up the day before eid started. Lets just say I didnt leave home for the whole week.
Check out rashid mall top floor. You can probably get it there from those game shops. You just have to ask.

steviehouse wrote:

well its over the expected delivery date and still no package from Amazon. Seems my GTA5 is lost. They told me to wait until 23rd October before they will declare it lost and refund me.

Alternatively, I'm going to Bahrain this weekend, anyone know where I can get it there?

Animex
steviehouse wrote:

if your still here, i can take you somewhere in Dammam and im sure you will get it for a good price.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Khobar

All of Khobar's guide articles