Sheesha places in Khobar?

Okay, so I know there are many sheesha places for males out here, but does anyone know of any sheesha places which allow females as well? They used to have a lot a few years ago, but then they all got shut down for some reason.

I'm not looking for the high-end, super expensive kind. Just some place with reasonable prices. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Hey hs!welcome to the forum!

Sheesha places for men itself are being closed down because of any and all excuses. I think the last ones that are still up and running might be on the Jubail highway. For women, I have not heard of any which are currently open, though I do know that there are a couple of "ladies centres" which do have them! Dont ask me how I know, i cant tell . :P

the easiest way is to buy the entire thing, and have a good smoke at home! though if you live in apartments, then you will have to somehow mask the smell and stuff! :(

Cheers!

and I was going through some other posts, there seems to be a ladies sheesha parlour in the Hilton (?)

yes  RedGoblin.

There is one shisha place in Hilton. and it has family section where females can go for a shisha.

It cost 100 SR a shisha and it is horrible. People who smoke there... smoke for the classy looking not for the shisha.

The worst shisha I ever tried

There is a shisha place that allow women... I am investigating where and how to get there.

@axa: dude, you shouldnt be the one to investigate! :D:D
But that aside, any place else to get a good one? not the one on the Jubail highway,. I dont feel like spending an hour to go all the way over there..

@ RedGoblin: I am investigating that because I sometimes go with family soo.... I kind of have too.

If you are looking for a shisha with style...couple are available in Khobar and Dammam area. If you are looking for good,well set shisha... there are few and in hard to find places.

let me know which one you would prefer.

Dude we still need to go to that place near jubail......

@hs789: ive never heard of sheesha places out here which allow women, but there is a compound opposite to extra that allows women to chillax too. i went there a few times and its pretty nice. no creppy psychopaths lingering around!!

Nice to see so many replies!

@RedGoblin: I used to have a sheesha at home, it was pretty much amazing! But then someone "accidently" broke it. Needless to say, I haven't been able to get another one since, and plus, it's more fun when someone else sets it up for you and refreshes it and stuff. Having to do all that yourself kills the fun!

there are quiet a few shisha stores out here where you can get the bottle thinggie and whatnot. but yeah it sure is fun. the VERY best shisha i ever had was at this LaMaison cafe out in bahrain. they actually served the tobacco part in an actual halfed fruit. i got canalope and my friend got apple so they served the bowl in a half fruit.....it tasted like a freggin double rainbow! LOL

Sorry guys... I just remembered that the hotel I mean is Sheraton not Hilton.... they both belong to the same hotel tree

@axa: good well set sheeshas that actually have the flavour they advertise. thats the type of places that I would like to go. style itself is not everything and you know that! :D

@REdGoblin:

There is one place right next to King Saud exit called Diwaniyah. They are amazing for Double apple flavor and alright for other flavors. There set up is good and you might enjoy the fact that it is packed almost everyday bot NOT crowded.

there is another one right next to the second detour on Dhahran-Jubail highway which looks like office buidling. Their shisha is acceptable, not bad, but the set up is great. You might consider it for business meeting since they have private rooms.

If you need more info... let me know

the setting is more important than sheesha,,i don't smoke but i enjoy the setting if it is articulated.2nd. I believe all sheeshas are for family settings  if there is any.!!

For what it's worth, when I first moved here, I was invited to the Oasis compound for dinner.  It was a Lebanese place - a huge restaurant - and there women smoking shisha there.

I believe it was something like 30-50SR. 

I'd suggest that place if you have access.  It was nice.

This place near azziziah has place for women.  It's called AHG.

ummmm... better buy a nice sheesha at home and enjoy ,, or u can visit my home we both will have nice ,, pufff .. dont worry ican speak urdu and english as well ...
MAHEEN

we all r giving suggestions and offering from our best but lady who asked for it is no more located in Saudi Arabia.

there is one place still open.
their sheeshah Cost 40 SAR. minimum charge per person is 50 SAR

it's in a compound.

send me a PM if u want to the location. authorities have declared war on sheeshah as if it's drugs or alcohol. it's disturbing.

Cheers

paradigmshift wrote:

ummmm... better buy a nice sheesha at home and enjoy ,, or u can visit my home we both will have nice ,, pufff .. dont worry ican speak urdu and english as well ...
MAHEEN

that option is not that easy.

they are now shuttung down stores that sell the sheeshah tobacco.

it's silly. but we gotta live with it.

i am trying to get a hold of the staff working at "After 8" in Khobar, King Fahad Street to buy their great quality Musael.

i would appreciate anyone help getting a hold of them.

cheers

there is another hotel i forget the name in Azizyah offer Sheshah for both male and female.

Hi,

Can you give me an address or number for these couples' sheesha cafes?

Thanks

Can u plzx help me where could i find seesha flavor in dammam main city -'- :sosad:

duddee woha callm down theres loads of compounds which have shisha there like oasis compound or canary or gulfpearl1 or 2 o 3 and lots more