Expat.com

Hello

Last activity 04 May 2013 by thompy4578

alis lama tamang

hello

David

Hi  alis lama tamang,

Welcome to Expat.com,

Please note that your post was moved into a new topic on the Thailand forum.

Can you please write an introduction of yourself, and how we can be helpful to you.

Thank you,

David.

RisGro

Hello my friend. Thanks for the bog. I am retired and going back too Pattaya for either one month or 6 weeks either December 15th or January 3 of next year. I met a lady friend and she might be able to help me also. I was in Pattaya for a month last January and fell in love with the Thais and the beauty of the place. My rent in Canada is now sky rocket so I  now I want to retire in Pattaya. I am a well respected gentleman, well mannered, well dressed and very easy to get along with. I love meeting new people. I'm a greeter at my complex. Thank you ever so much your blog. My name is Gary and my e-mail is grosentreter@shaw.ca I am a very proud Canadian

RisGro

Hi Gary, welcome to the forum.  I hope you might create your own, separate welcome post so it is easier for people to recognize it is from you, rather than you commenting on somebody's post.

I looked at your profile, and am pleasantly shocked to see that I share your birthday - September 10th.  Interesting!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Thailand

All of Thailand's guide articles