Menu
Expat.com

Hangout Buddies

Last activity 21 December 2013 by John0189

John0189

Hey there peeps!

How are you doing? Just looking for some cool and awesome hangout buddies here. We can share a few drinks over the weekends, maybe food trip Restaurant hopping etc.. or if you're new here in the country we can check out and visit different place round Manila or somewhere else. You can send me a message if you're up for it or just reply on this post.

Cheers!

Resuri_Ann

Count me in foodtrips or daytrips in the future long as im free smile.png

sonabeta

Same here !!!!

peepol

me too!

versan

when is this gonna take place?

iluvpisces

I also wanna join meet ups. Pls count me in

ebninico

Can I come? smile.png

camshh

Can I join? smile.png

Bang_bang

well first round of drinks is on me. just got to work overtime here and then off to the phillipines

versan
Bang_bang wrote:

well first round of drinks is on me. just got to work overtime here and then off to the phillipines

Hi Bang,

When will you arrive here so we can set things up? I think the thread starter just had a nap.

Cheers!

robinson_walt

set up..asap..lol

sophieonline

Hey there. Im in for it.. im new to ph .. settled in ortigas , pasig city.. catch me up bi replying me..will xchange no..

cia
sophie

rieva

Hey John!
I recently started my new work in development cooperation in Ortigas, Pasig City. I´m 30 years old, loving outdoor activities, sports and dancing (especially Salsa)and spending most of my time outside shopping malls ;-)
Right now I´m looking for nice People in Manila and especially for sharing a long-term accomodation.
If you still looking for People to hang-out... I would join you!
Cheers,
Eva
0063-9084012444

John0189

Hey there guys! Sorry wasn't able to update this post for a very long time. Quite busy with work. If you guys are still up to hangout or something just let me know. Maybe we could all meet up some place round Makati or Taguig if you could suggest a real nice place to hang that'll be awesome!

cheers!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Manila

All of Manila's guide articles