Menu
Expat.com

Hi im new mem, Vietnamese girl

Last activity 19 June 2013 by capitainepower

Jenny Tu

Hi everyone,

My name Jenny Tu 27yrs, im new mem in this forum, i want to make friends with everybody. We can share anything for us life, if u want to learn Vietnamese i can help you. Im nice n smart.

Reziknight

Hi Jenny,

I am from London and am in Malaysia now on a 5 years working contract as a Legal consultant.

I will be visiting Ho Chi Min City soon for a few days on work related matters.
It will be great to meet you.

I am single and am in my mid forties.

Keep in touch

Akash Knight

Jenny Tu
peiyun wrote:

hi my name is pei yun from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. i am currently expanding my business into vietnam and i am looking for few partners to team up with me. i will be in hcmc on the 12th June, 2013. If you are open to new ideas, maybe we can meet up and discuss when i am there?

Hi PeiYun, can u tell me about ur work? about ur team? i have some many ideas about bussiness, nice to meet u

MO2013

Hi Jenny Tu,
Welcome aboard my dear.

I hope that you will enjoy many cheerful, friendly and informative discussions running in here all the time.

Cheers,
MO.

tetay2013

Welcome mom. How do you say " How r u? in ur language?

kwk

Hi catch up when free. Cheers!

linvern99

Hi Jenny, welcome to Malaysia. I'm from Malaysia; Live in Mt Kiara. You are here for holiday or work?

Jenny Tu

Hi welcome all mem,

I want to show al my fb, this is almost all my life, so nearly n truth, can all of u share for me fb. We know each n we so easy to make friend. I had some friend in expat, n they r so nice.

Pls share with me ur life

My Fb : facebook.com/tuthihoangyen?ref=tn_tnmn

Jenny Tu

how re u =  Ban co khoe khong?
Nice to meet u guy

David

Hi Jenny Tu,

Why facebook?

You can enlarge your networking on expat-blog, create activities or take part at events that members launch on Expat.com.

Regards smile.png

David.

Jenny Tu
David wrote:

Hi Jenny Tu,

Why facebook?

You can enlarge your networking on expat-blog, create activities or take part at events that members launch on Expat.com.

Regards smile.png

David.

Hi guy,

I want to share fb cause i met 1 guy cheated in expat until now, he still spam me of message n phone call, im very angry, know, if u have real fb account with many pics of friends n family sothat u good, if not, i n everybody must take care of u

jazzy851

Hi guy,

I want to share fb cause i met 1 guy cheated in expat until now, he still spam me of message n phone call, im very angry, know, if u have real fb account with many pics of friends n family sothat u good, if not, i n everybody must take care of u

@ Jenny Tu,

If you find someone is spamming you, you can report them by clicking on the "Report" button. I'm sure the Expat.com team will take care of them.. wink.png

Primadonna

@ Jenny Tu:

This is one of the biggest mistake some people do: give them their personal information like phone numbers on the net, even on this blog.
If you trust this person to give these kind information, it is better to do by a pm.
This will help you to avoid these kind of troubles.

Jenny Tu
Primadonna wrote:

@ Jenny Tu:

This is one of the biggest mistake some people do: give them their personal information like phone numbers on the net, even on this blog.
If you trust this person to give these kind information, it is better to do by a pm.
This will help you to avoid these kind of troubles.

So..in first time, he good, but then we felt not comfotable with him, anything of him in secrect sothat i care n i wasnt met him again. The result is: he's spam me, i was report him with expat already n i was sent message for him, if he bother me again, i will call police

Primadonna

Ofcourss he is at the beginning nice to you, otherwise you don't want to give him your phone number. Do you?

Anyway I hope that you have learned your lesson and think twice before you will do it again.

jazzy851

The animators of the forum always advise not to post or hand out details such as email id, phone number and so on.. As nice as this world sounds, there are some weird people out there neutral.png

Jenny Tu

Giving thanks alot of ur advise for me. I will take care.

capitainepower

[Moderated: This is not a dating website]

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles