Menu
Expat.com

need Information

Last activity 16 June 2013 by Mustajab.ali

Mustajab.ali

A,O,A  I m muslim from Pakistan .I m applying 2 week ago Malaysia Visit Visa from Islamabad.i got visa . Now my Question When I reach Malaysia .Can I convert it to work visa ? if Possible Whats its Cost ? 
OR
         What is Study visa Malaysia About 1 year English Language Course ? Work is Allow on Study Visa ?
My Visit Visa Valid Upto 4 Sep 2013.
  Thanks

stumpy

Not possible

Mustajab.ali

Thanks for your Reply . But Kindely how can u say that its not Possible ?      And Plz don't Mind what is the best way to get Legle enter and lived in Malaysia and get work permit .
     Study Visa ? OR Visit Visa ?
                                      Thanks

stumpy

A visit visa cannot be changed to a work visa as the process for issuing a work visa  requires a lot more information to be supplied and more forms to be filled out and submitted.

You may be able to get a study visa which could allow you to work part time. I suggest you go online to the Malaysian immigration website or contact the Malaysian embassy nearest you for information regarding visas.

Mustajab.ali

Thanks Thanks so Much .i Have visit visa Malaysia its Validity 4 Sep 2013.Its single entry visa . Dear i m really confused about what to do but now i m Happy your suggestion i m coming Malaysia and Applying Study visa .its English Language Course 1 year Fee is 5500 rm.    i m search lot of about that visit visa change to study visa Easy . But its really difficult  visit to Employment pass . I m very thankfull to u . Take Care . Can we Friends . My Yahoo id is. Mostjabali124@yahoo.com. Thanks Again .

Articles to help you in your expat project

All guide articles