Menu
Expat.com

Hard Drive Repair/Recovery Jeddah

Last activity 02 September 2016 by HashtagZ

mtwilson

Hi all, I will be arriving in Jeddah in April and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good repair service for a 250GB external hard drive. If it cannot be repaired than I would like to find a place that can reliably recover the data on the drive for me. Alternatively, if you know of any places to avoid that would be helpful as well.

Thanks in advance! Mike

nasralquds

Hi mtwilson
Sorry for late
i just see ur post now

give me more info about ur hdd case
i can help ISA

Nasr

mojad

If you are in Jeddah, There is a souk in Jeddah called souk Alshamal. It is located on Heraa st intersection with Alamadina rd. Innfront of Heraa International souk. The Souk is full of geeks who can fix all this kind of issues rifgt away in very cheap prices.

CrazyLuv

there r computer shops in city center, in Madinah road, and i could recommend some one if u still lookin

UGM

My external hard drive just failed, looking for a place to have it opened up, any suggestions?

stressedmom

We went to Xtra when ours went down in August.

UGM

thanks, any extra or any branch you recommend?

stressedmom

We went to the one by Sultan Mall/Iceland. First time I had gone into one so no preference.

UGM

I went today to Extra, one on Medina road, no luck they didn't have the tools to open it.
Maybe i'll try the one on Sultan Mall/Iceland, i just hope they know what they doing, it's a 2 TB hard drive.
Thanks.

Kaby

There is one store specially for hard drives recovery in computer market at palestine street intersecting with arbaeen street.

UGM

Thanks, can you send me coordinates please?

Kaby

https://www.google.com.sa/maps/place/Co … 9731?hl=en

Check for Tag of "Computer City"

Kaby
UGM wrote:

Thanks, can you send me coordinates please?

If you have visited that palace or any place for repair, then share your experience so that by your information  it will be helpfull for others.

HashtagZ

Hi all,

If you anyone of you have had recently repaired your hard disk, do share the details and experience.

I've got 3 hard disks which are either corrupt or not reading.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Jeddah

• Accommodation in Jeddah
    Accommodation in Jeddah

Jeddah is often dubbed the 'New York' of Saudi Arabia. It is heavily populated, hosting the most diverse ...

• Working in Jeddah
    Working in Jeddah

Jeddah is the most diverse city in Saudi Arabia. It is home to 3,75 million people and to the largest ...

• Everything you need to know as an expat woman in Saudi Arabia
    Everything you need to know as an expat woman in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia can be a challenging destination for women. As a strict Islamic country, Saudi Arabia imposes a lot ...

• Driving in Saudi Arabia
    Driving in Saudi Arabia

Driving in Saudi Arabia is the easiest and most convenient way to get around. That being said, expats in Saudi ...

• Getting married in Saudi Arabia
    Getting married in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia is a country that holds marriage and family as one of its core values. It is a privilege to get ...

• Accommodation in Dammam
    Accommodation in Dammam

Dammam is the capital city of the Eastern Province, which is made up of smaller cities that, together, form the ...

• Accommodation in Yanbu
    Accommodation in Yanbu

Overlooking the Red Sea, Yanbu is deemed to be Saudi Arabia's second industrial city after Jubail, which is ...

• Accommodation in Khobar
    Accommodation in Khobar

Khobar is the metropolitan city of the Eastern Province. It is widely recognized as the happy medium between ...

All of Jeddah's guide articles