Menu
Expat.com

Maersk oil qatar

Last activity 12 July 2013 by Mareeza0604

ahsenali100

Do maersk oil qatar,maersk building,c ring road,doha,qatar do exist.they are asking me to pay us$ 1850 for my work permit.is it right?

Mareeza0604

I don't think Maersk will do that. As you can see Maersk is a super big company and they will not put such prejudice to their employee and future employee.

Maybe you are referring to a agency or a broker who is fixing your work documents or papers to acquire the work permit.

Try to check further.

Best of luck!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Qatar

• Internships in Qatar
    Internships in Qatar

If you dream of acquiring professional experience in a Gulf country, Qatar can be the ideal destination for you. ...

• Setting up a business in Qatar
    Setting up a business in Qatar

Are you tempted by a new professional adventure in Qatar? Setting up a business in Qatar is possible for ...

• Working in Qatar
    Working in Qatar

Are you looking to advance your career and explore new opportunities in Qatar? With its booming economy, diverse ...

• The labor market in Qatar
    The labor market in Qatar

The labor market in Qatar is built on several core industries, namely gas and oil. However, despite the current ...

• Working in Doha
    Working in Doha

Over the years, Qatar has fully developed its economy, which today attracts expatriates from around the world. ...

• The labor market in Doha
    The labor market in Doha

Doha, the vibrant capital city of Qatar, is renowned for its thriving economy, rapid development, and abundant ...

• Getting married in Qatar
    Getting married in Qatar

Getting married in Qatar could be a hassle for newbies. However, knowing the right procedure and information can ...

• Dating in Qatar
    Dating in Qatar

Dating in Qatar is influenced by cultural and societal norms, as Qatar is a conservative Muslim country. Dating ...

All of Qatar's guide articles