Menu
Expat.com

Best Gift

Last activity 11 December 2013 by fatima123

laila kasali

What kind of gifts can we give to our loved ones for Eid ? Any idea...!  Help me . Really, I don't know what men favour .neutral.png

limo81

Hi,
Think about his interests

flying_sahdow

Here are some choices:

-Perfume
-Watch
-Mobile Phone

Don't give food or sweets cool.png

Rajakumar Ramasamy

Presentation must different from others, so please present one set of books for the history of Oman

flying_sahdow
Rajakumar Ramasamy wrote:

Presentation must different from others, so please present one set of books for the history of Oman

Well done top.png

bushrcom7

lolypop can be an option too

Rammy87
laila kasali wrote:

What kind of gifts can we give to our loved ones for Eid ? Any idea...!  Help me . Really, I don't know what men favour .neutral.png

This is a very personal question.... It could be anything literally. For some, the very thought that someone is giving them a gift, could be enough.... but for others, the whole world wont be enough.

Maybe you could start a conversation and make a hypothesis on what the person likes !!!! smile.png

laila kasali

Those replies are appreciable. However, they didn't provide me a clear idea. Hence, help me to get the latest gadgets that a man will be proud to own. Awaiting....! Just few days more for Eid.

fatima123

i thought the best way to get to a man's heart is through his stomach isnt it?just make him something delicious enough to set his tastebuds to disco,he will remember n cherish you for the rest of his life tongue.pngsmile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Oman

All of Oman's guide articles