Land zoning...

Does anyone here know where I can get translations or descriptions in English of the land zones: LK4, LK3, LK2, LKe2, LKe1 etc?

Reason I ask is that I've seen some land which is classified as LK2 but there's another one with LKe2 and I'm told one is 20% and one is 25% but which is which? And can you apply to change from 20% to 25% (built in area)?

I'm told there are other rules, 1m from a fence, 6m minimum frontage to the road.

Any ideas on this?

TIA

fluffy2560 wrote:

And can you apply to change from 20% to 25% (built in area)?

Land codes for parcels, and % of land can be built upon them, are normally part of the village/town land plan. They can not normally be changed unless the village re-does the plan (which is very expensive and thus unlikely to happen).

For what it is worth: There are also at times minimum land sizes required for construction (usually outside villages). In these cases, even if the property is listed at 20% build in area, if the total size of the property is less than that minimum then you can not build at all despite what the land code claims.

klsallee wrote:

.....For what it is worth: There are also at times minimum land sizes required for construction (usually outside villages). In these cases, even if the property is listed at 20% build in area, if the total size of the property is less than that minimum then you can not build at all despite what the land code claims.

OK, thanks, I didn't know that bit. I've not found a proper concise description in English of these land codes. I'm really surprised that no-one seems to know exactly what these codes are or where they apply.

It's a dodgy  business with real estate agents and even the local government. They are all bad at highlighting these land codes correctly and we've found that certain plots may be differently classified within a row of plots, e.g. a series of plots may be LK2 (LKe2?) and suddenly then LK3 for two plots and then more LK2 (LKe2?) again. For what reason, we do not know. What I'm seeing is that it's not obvious, large plots with small houses on are generally 5% even if appearing to be in a LK2 (or LKe2 whatever that is) zone.

fluffy2560 wrote:

It's a dodgy  business with real estate agents and even the local government.

That is an understatement. To put it politely.....

I have PM you a contact who can help you with the land codes and also probably explain why they vary so much between parcels.