Menu
Expat.com

Meet Up :)

Last activity 10 June 2014 by Neil9011

pseudo_sweety

smile.png

been there in Malaysia. I visited Johore Baru (did i spell it right?) due to some business requirements..smile.png anyway,its good to know you finally found job suits for you here in the philippines..smile.png

well brother you are definitely correct..smile.png although you have a lot of things to risk just make sure that you are happy and of course that's what you really want to do..smile.png

i am also looking forward for a grand get together..lol..
will need to set schedule first before i can have a vacay in malaysia..smile.pngsmile.png

amreetz

Yes u are right with the spelling... it's good to know u been here before...maybe ur next trip u can visit some other parts in Malaysia...

Thanks but again...there is a final process left...so i hope to land the job there in the Philippines.. but still again, anything also i'm not going to give up...strive on and and keep going.

pseudo_sweety

that's the spirit!

lol..smile.png thanks so much..where are you exactly right now? maybe ill send you a pm..smile.png check it

samia786

I would to come too, but my Mom wouldnt allow me,,sad., anyway enjoy guys.

camshh

how are you guys? how was the last meet up?

Antoine490

Cda (Cindy) I can't ansewered at your message because your mail is full ...

kim1212

Ok, so I don't know what happened with the 2nd meet up haha but the first one was fun. Hopefully we can do again this month if anyone is up for it? I will arrange a place for all of us and we can meet up! smile.png Let me know!

touristdriver

Hello Kim, how are you?

I just hope I'm available if the meet up goes through!!!

kim1212

Hi TD, smile.png we will definitely have to do another meet up. Have to arrange somewhere where anyone can actually talk haha.. I found this place in makati.. it looked like a diner but we can all hangout there and play pool and just drink.., not noisy! so I don't know.. we will find a way.. we need to see though how many people will confirm coming smile.png

touristdriver

You guys heard of chupacabra in makati?

kim1212

Never heard but sounds interesting.. whats that?

kim1212

oh you know what, I think me and my hubby pass by at that area one time. I think its in front of that other Soccer bar. Right? So many people there all the time.. i wonder whats their specialties

versan

Hi Guys, when will you finalize this one. I was hoping I could come.

kim1212

Hi to all Please kindly confirm if anyone wants to meet up by February 8. Let us know so we can arrange something. Newbie or whoever is out there as long as you are a not a serial killer or a thief you are very welcome to join! smile.png

At Versan, currently no one has confirmed yet. But we will wait if Feb8 will work for some.

amreetz

Hi all i'm on...just let me know the venue....

kim1212

Amreetz.. copy!

We will cancel the meet up on Feb 8 if there's only 2 confirmed meet up lol..

We will finalize by Feb 5 Thanks!

PS
we will probably meet up in Makati.. but lets see how many are joining

kim1212

at Rafaela, its more of getting to know each other. Then probably share each others interests and maybe do something in the future. It should be fun! The meeting last time was good smile.png

wjsangeles

Hi Resuri, what's this meet up for?smile.png

kim1212

Just to give you guys an update. Only 2 people has confirmed to do meet ups. I think thats not enough. Please post if interested so we can arrange. Thank you!

versan

Hi Kim, is that for a Feb 8 schedule?

kim1212

Yes that is right smile.png

Philchan

Hey guys, Im just new here in this blog.. My name is Phil.

TeacherLhen

Would love to join you guys on your next get together smile.png
Keep me posted smile.png

Ankit Dhingra

Hey !! I am new to this blog and country as well , Wold love to join .

Carl24

Welcome everyone.

faisal othman

welcome to bahrain

Neil9011

Will there be a ny meet ups in Dasmarinas ? Cant get to Manila because of transport.

Articles to help you in your expat project in Manila

• Studying in Manila
    Studying in Manila

With more than a hundred universities dotted around the city, Metro Manila is very much the center of higher ...

• Student life in Manila
    Student life in Manila

Student life in Manila is relatively cheap and covers a wide range of activities that will surely pique an ...

• Developing a professional network in Manila
    Developing a professional network in Manila

It might be challenging to establish a professional network, especially when relocating to Manila. But if you know ...

• Buying property in Manila
    Buying property in Manila

Buying a property is a big and exciting step, but navigating the rules and regulations in a new country can be a ...

• Choosing your neighbourhood in Manila
    Choosing your neighbourhood in Manila

Choosing a neighborhood is one of the most critical decisions that expats need to make when moving to Manila. Each ...

• Developing your social circle in Manila
    Developing your social circle in Manila

When moving to a new city, invariably, the friends you meet and cultivate first will make the most impact and can ...

• The work culture in Manila
    The work culture in Manila

When deciding to work in Manila as an expat, it is crucial to know and understand the proper work etiquette. What ...

• Gastronomy in Manila
    Gastronomy in Manila

The food of Manila reflects an evolution over many centuries, starting from its Austronesian origins and ending ...

All of Manila's guide articles