Hello Everyone! Hello Riyadh in Advance..

Im planning to accept a job offer there in riyadh. im an Architect and i been in dubai, is there any possibility to stroll around the malls alone? (if theres any) as form of entertaiment for yourself. any idea about this building and place: Old Akaria Bldg. steen st. Al malaz? is that area is safe?.. and just incase i accept the job there can i meet all of you..lol hehehe thanks..:cool:

Welcome .. Welcome in Advance.

Malaz is a good and reasonable Area and you need not to worry about any thing :)

meetnauman

how long u been in riyadh?.. what exactly do you mean reasonable area is Al malaz?..

i Have been here for about 2 Years now.

and I mean - that it is not so new - not old either as Other Old Areas of Riyadh.

You will find good restaurants , there is Nadah Park near Malaz, there are some hospitals , you will find every thing necessary in that area ..

Meetnauman

ahhh..also is there any electronics shop in that area? Malls?.. they say u cannot enter alone single inside the malls is that true?. whre you from by the way?

Yep, Sitteen Stret is in Malaz and the Old Aqariya building is located in there and a very safe and neat place, indeed. You can surely visit the malls alone except for any areas that are designated as family only, if you are single.

thanks MusicMan. i read all your comments and suggestion here its very informative. and inspiring. epecially that 30 long years you never expect to be riyadh. many thanks...