Looking for job in Dubai, Qatar, Oman, or Bahrein , Can you help ?

I am algerian guy, i  am working in Algeria, i speak arabic, french and english, i am   looking for job in Dubai, Qatar, Oman , or Bahrein . Can you help ?

Hi Mehdi,

what are your qualifications?

hello Julien,
how are you ? hope well !
I am civil works designer , have 15 years experience in engineering offices , working with Autocad  .
Do you have job opportunity for me ?
it is my email for more details : nadben2005@yahoo.fr

I am a Registered Nurse in the USA, looking for employment in a good Dubai hospital. either on an annual contract or permanent basis.
Can you help?

hello there, i've been staying in qatar for the last 5 years, it's no good to stay here unless you're earning more than 20 000 qatari riyals or else no use of staying here, cuz it's so expensive here, and you won't get a salary like that whether you're handling more than 2 languages as long as you don't have an euopean or american passport.

Hello there:
I am Refrigeration/airconditioning Tech.helper, have some experience. Wishing to live in Dubai. I can work 24/6 plus overtime.
Let me have the opportunity to prove it.
kd6wfm@yahoo.com

hi Mehdi,
Which king of work you want or job you want to find?
may I help you.....

Azeemi Ali

Am working as instrument technologist i wanted someone to help me find a job in middle east

Je suis algérienne à la recherche d'un emploi aux emirats Arabe Unis,je vie à Alger je parle l'Arabe, le français et j'ai quelques notions d'anglais.  irizit@hotmail.com