Menu
Expat.com

Spanish translator required

Last activity 16 October 2013 by Maximilien

Paul falconer

Spanish speaking person, based in Edinburgh, required to assist with a new product being imported into South America,

written translation from English into Spanish, taking calls from potential customers and replying to emails from South America.

Good hourly rate and hours to suite

David

Hi Paul falconer,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post an advert in the Translator job offers in Edinburgh section. smile.png

Regards,

David.

anaamores

Hi there
My name is Ana and I come from Spain. I am interested in topping up my income. Would it be possible to work from home?
I live in Dundee.
Thanks.

[small][/small]

abigail.ac

Hi there!

I know you have posted this a while ago but I came across it just now.

I am Argentinian, I have experience working at translating and I am based in Ireland. I understand you are looking for someone to work in person but if you are interested in tele-work (work from home), I am available and eager so please don't hesitate to get in touch with me. This is my LinkedIn profile: http://ie.linkedin.com/in/abigailac/

Many thanks and kind regards,

Abigail

Maximilien

Hi Abigail,

Welcome to Expat.com smile.png

Meanwhile you get a reply, I suggest you post your resume in the Translator job offers in Edinburgh section please as it might help smile.png

Best of luck !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

Articles to help you in your expat project in Edinburgh

•  Working in Edinburgh
    Working in Edinburgh

More and more foreign professionals are looking to move to Edinburgh for work thanks to its vibrant economy and ...

• The work culture in Edinburgh
    The work culture in Edinburgh

If you've decided to move to Edinburgh for work then you're in luck: you can expect pleasant surroundings, ...

• Edinburgh's labour market
    Edinburgh's labour market

One of the most popular destinations in Europe, Edinburgh has not only a rich cultural heritage but also a vibrant ...

• Setting up a business in Scotland
    Setting up a business in Scotland

The United Kingdom is deemed to be one of the most business-friendly countries. If you are planning to set up a ...

• Finding work in Scotland
    Finding work in Scotland

Scotland has a vibrant and developed economy which attracts many foreign professionals every year. Offering a ...

• Internships in Scotland
    Internships in Scotland

Scotland has been attracting expat students in large numbers, by providing internships in companies as part of ...

• Developing your social circle in Edinburgh
    Developing your social circle in Edinburgh

Moving to Edinburgh promises an excellent quality of life, exciting work opportunities, and a vibrant culture full ...

• Accommodation in Edinburgh
    Accommodation in Edinburgh

When you first move to Edinburgh, you will likely need rented accommodation. From a room in a shared property to a ...

All of Edinburgh's guide articles