Visa Cancellation

Hi,
A friend of mine is having a strange problem. His company is not able to cancel the visa for past one month and he has already completed his notice period. He is now sitting at home and unable to join the new company because the old company PRO is incompetent and is not able to cancel the visa. The new company needs to have the visa cancelled before he can join them. His old company is not cooperating any way. The company has asked him to outsource a PRO for cancellation. Can he claim any benefits from his old company as he is sitting ideal at home without any income, as it is the old companies fault. Seeking advice! Thanks

Interesting situation your friend is in.
To me it appears as if the old company is just trying to make life difficult for your friend, for some reason. Visa cancellation is a simple and straightforward process and usually takes a couple of hours at the most.

On whether any benefits can be claimed - its anybody's guess really. Best is to seek legal assistance.

the company is ready to cancel the visa and they have tried it as well, but it says the visa is not valid and contact LMRA to resolve it. Now the PRO of the company does not know any thing about it and the company has given up on it and have asked him to solve the issue himself and because of this he is not able to join the new company and is sitting at home without any income.

Ask your friend to call and/or go to the LMRA directly. I am sure they will be able to sort it out for him. The status quo is not helpful to anyone.

If you would like me to introduce you to the document processing company of my former employer,please let me know by pm. They were good.

Thanks Farhaz, he has outsourced it to a PRO if he is not able to process it. I will definitely ask for your help! :)