Cooking :)

Taking the advantage of having different Nationality Ladies here, i was willing to share some good cooking recipe's here.

So why don't  you girls Teach the poor bachelor some good cooking recipe to cook.

so whoz gone go First?

hi meetnauman glad to b a part of this forum..actually i was about to create a new forum related to household tips and other informative health related tips..and u took the initiative..i m Pakistani woman and i love cooking..i wud like to help all the bachelors in cooking and tell u the easy way of cooking..anyone can share their cooking problems as well as their favoruite recipes..

please invite us to do the tasting.....

ye sure musicman i wud love to invite all of u at my place if i were living in saudi but if u guys ever come to pak i shall glad to show u my culinary skills

Great To Hear This ...

So when are you coming up with your first Dish Recipe...

I am actually Going to GYM these days , and was looking for some Quality Protein Intensive eating routine.

But Being Pakistani ( Asian ) we do like to have a spicy / Tasty food when ever we get a chance .

SO what are you Cooking today ? its Sunday - And weekend In Pakistan :)

OK First of all Please tell us how to make fool
Thanks

hi i will start my first dish with a drink as it is summer and its nothing like having cool and yummy drink

BLACK COW

ingredients

1 serving
make just before serving

cola chilled              150 ml
vanilla ice cream         1 scoop

Into chilled tall glass,pour chilled cola top with a scoop of slightly softened vanilla icecream.Serve immediately with straw and long handled spoon.

see how easy isnt it?

For chocolate lovers

MOCHA FLOAT

Ingredients

Chocolate icecream           1 large scoop   
Chocolate drinking powder    1 tsp
instant coffee powder        3/4 tsp
castor sugar                 1/2 tsp
soda water (chilled)

combine first 3 ingredients in a 300ml glass,gradually add enough soda to fill glass three quarters full..stir vigorously intill sugar is dissolved.
Add chocolate ice cream..stir serve with spoon and straw..

hi kulfi welcome to this cooking blog..well there are millions of recipes available on internet just a click away..but if u need to kw the basic recipe of fool i will tell u..

"Fool" is believed to have originated from the French word "fouler" which means "to mash" or "to press".

first u can use any seasonal fruits..In Saudi markets there are lots of fruits available.You can use strawberries,mango,rasberries,

STRAWBERRY FRUIT FOOL:
makes 4 servings
1 cup   strawberry puree

1 cup  heavy whipping cream (you can use lowfat yougart)

1 tablespoon granulated white sugar ( you can use honey)

Strawberry Puree:

1 pound bag (454 grams) frozen unsweetened strawberries

1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons (90 grams) granulated white sugar

For the Strawberry Puree:  Thaw the strawberries (this will take a few hours).  Place the strawberries in a food processor,  and process until the berries are pureed.  Transfer to a bowl and stir in the sugar.  Taste and add more sugar if necessary.  Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. 

For Strawberry Fruit Fool:  Place mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the refrigerator or freezer for about 15 minutes or until very cold.  Whip the cream until soft peaks form.  Add the sugar and continue to whip until stiff peaks form.  With a rubber spatula gently fold in the strawberry puree, leaving some streaks of the white whipping cream.  Pour the fool into four - individual long glasses.  Cover and refrigerate until serving time.  Can be made about 4 hours before serving.  Garnish with a fresh strawberry and mint leaves.

Hi Friends,

Kindly have a look this cooking channel for FREE, which make cooking easy for everyone. :cheers:http://tv.pakfiles.com/watch-live-tv/12/Masala-Tv

I think that is the wrong "fool", so to speak. There is a fool available here in Saudi that is like a thin version of Mexican refried beans. Very tasty and served with a flat bread called timese (sp?).

Mike

oh i think u are right mtwilson ya true saudi fool is made of red kidney beans..sorry i dont the recipe..

Try this site:

http://www.newredarchives.com/nrapropaganda/recipes.htm

http://andaluss.wordpress.com/2010/02/2 … ava-beans/

Any Protein Diet Recipe sara?

i live alone in jubail, after despatch of family back to pakistan, cook weekly, daals, chicken, mutton and sometimes rice dishes, tried and proven home recipies shall be very welcome:)

hi meetnauman sorry i am completely out of touch with computer due to my muscular spasm..so i cudnt reply ur post..well i hv searched a site on protein diet i hope it will be useful..i will tell u in detail as i cant sit on computer for a long hours
http://myhealthspan.com/proteinsparingdiet.shtm