Menu
Expat.com

oman country plase advice me shal i accept offer or not

Last activity 25 September 2013 by Rajakumar Ramasamy

bvrao

i had selected for one of the softwate company in oman country as a sap fi certified trainee associate and the salary in inr 33000 per month in india and in oman they will provide the Food+accomadation+tranportation. so my dear friends for thses perks and inr salary can i servive in oman country plase advice me shal i accept offer or not

thanks in advance

David

Hi bvrao,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A new topic was created from you post on the Oman forum for better visibility and interaction. smile.png

Thank you,

David.

indiandr

Is ur salary 33000 in Oman? If yes, stay back in India.

Sumitran
bvrao wrote:

i had selected for one of the softwate company in oman country as a sap fi certified trainee associate and the salary in inr 33000 per month in india and in oman they will provide the Food+accomadation+tranportation. so my dear friends for thses perks and inr salary can i servive in oman country plase advice me shal i accept offer or not

thanks in advance

Hi bvrao,

Your offered salary is indeed very low. I see that you are being taken in as a trainee, so that means that you do not have any prior work experience. Starting your career here may not be a good idea for your career, unless you are really desperate.

As the company will be offering you food, accommodation and transportation, you can just about manage to eke out a living.

And just for a comparison, your salary and benefits are very close to what a blue-collar employee / manual labourer will be getting here. You figure out the rest.

Good luck.

Rajakumar Ramasamy

Dear Sumitran,

Thanks for your advise and supporting our peoples.  Any have should be ask that concern person to get minimum as equal IRS.50,000 is ok for beginners.

Good Luck

Articles to help you in your expat project in Oman

All of Oman's guide articles