Blog of the month

Starting from Expat.com's next newsletter, the new blog of the month section.

What's that?

Every month, we'll send you to the other side of the planet! We'll present you an expatriate, his/her life and his/her blog. There are already so many interesting blogs in the blog directory .. that it will be complicated to make a choice :)

Why?

Because we want to know how is life on the other side of the planet! We also want to promote differences between people and their cultures.

How will we organize that?

There's no strict rule, we'll select blogs we like, that are often updated, with beautiful pictures, and interesting views about life in a foreign country... No other particular criteria. The selected blogger can be a woman or a man, a long-term expat or a "fresh" expatriate.  His/her blog can be written in English, Spanish or French...

We'll send an email to the selected blogger. In this email we'll explain that we would like him/her to present himself/herself (we'll also send a small questionnaire that will suggest a presentation). And we'll ask him/her a nice picture ...

First trial in a few days! We hope you'll like this initiative :)

Hi Julien,

I am very passionate about this subject.

I had great difficulty moving abroad two years ago and i wish this site was around when i moved. I am keeping an eye on it and it is beginning to fill up with service providers although i think its pretty new at the moment.

Its basically a yellow pages style directory for helping people moving anywhere in the world - i know how hard it can be to find this kind of information and how unsettleing it can be when you dont find it. Moving to the USA is the hardest thing that i have ever done and i want to reach to people that it now doesnt have to be!

[moderated no free ads]

Regards

Sue

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR